How to build a leg attachment for stomp box pedal?

Steel guitar amplifiers, effects, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Bill Ford

Post by Bill Ford »

Here's on I made...1/2"PVC, If you can find what is called a "snap T", get those. I used a regular T, have to cut just enough so it will snap onto the leg, also grind/remove the center part that keeps the pipe from going too far into the T(arrow),velcro to hold in place, about $2. It fit tight enough, no glue was needed, let's you adjust for better viewing.

Bill Ford S12 CLR, S12 Lamar keyless, Misc amps&toys Sharp Covers
Steeling for Jesus now!!!
Billy Sims

Thank you Bill Ford

Post by Billy Sims »

I saw what Mr. Ford did and so I ran down to the local hardware and built me one a mount like his. Works great! Thanks Bill Ford!
Image :D
Emmons LeGrande SKH, Nashville 400, ME20, TC Electronics Flashback, Emmons bar, 1957 Gibson SJ 45,5 String Fender Jazz Bass, Telecastor,
Richard Sinkler

Post by Richard Sinkler »

I have a Tech 21 Roto choir that I drilled a hole in the bottom plate, glued a T-not to go through the plate (after removing the spikes that hold the T-nut into a piece of wood. I use the mount that came with my StroboFlip tuner to fix it to my guitar leg. I also use an EQ for dobro simulation that I super glued on of those George L leg clamps to the back, and clip it to another leg. They work great.
Carter D10 8p/8k, Dekley S10 3p/4k C6 setup,Regal RD40 Dobro, NV400, NV112 . Playing for 53 years and still counting.
Jimmy Gibson

Post by Jimmy Gibson »

This is what I use, works great. And will fit most steel legs.

Jimmy
Bill Ford

Post by Bill Ford »

My latest effort, same cross "T"/snap "T" configuration, 1/8" lexan for base. BF
Joe Naylor

steelseat.com

Post by Joe Naylor »

not a leg attachment or a single effects but take a look at this alternative

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP
Bill Ford

Post by Bill Ford »

Joe, Maybe something like that as a sidecar for your seats, neat,and compact....Bill

Maybe with wheels, and a slide handle
Larry Behm

Post by Larry Behm »

Something like this would work.

Larry Behm
'70 D10 Black fatback Emmons PP, Hilton VP, BJS bars, Boss GE-7 for Dobro effect, Zoom MS50G, Flamma Reverb, Planet Wave cables, Quilter 202 Toneblock, Telonics 15” speaker.

Phone: 971-219-8533