Tele style B-Bender guitar and some other parts.

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Forrest Lee Jr

Tele style B-Bender guitar and some other parts.

Post by Forrest Lee Jr »

I still have one B-Bender Tele style with a Bill Lawrence pup in the bridge, and compensated saddles.
This is a brand new guitar, and I just put it back together today. It started as a Stagg T-300. And I put a bender in it. Replaced the saddles with compensated saddles, and replaced the bridge pickup.
I think Dennis is going to take this one.

I can make another one though... and for $450 it's a good deal.

I also have a Baritone Tele with a bender I put in it.
I'll part it out, The neck cost me $220 from Warmoth. So I'll sell it for that, with the tuners installed...
And the Body loaded with the bender I'll let go for $350. It's a Squier Affinity body.
I'll post pics of it when I get a chance.

If someone wants the whole guitar, I'll let it go for $675 complete with the stock pups.

Forrest Lee Jr.
Dennis Wireman

bender

Post by Dennis Wireman »

I will take it thanks again
Ken Fox

Post by Ken Fox »

Nice work, Forrest!

I had Bill Bores do one for me a year or so ago. He seems to have disappeared!

I was thing about putting one in my 1983 Tele.
Forrest Lee Jr

Post by Forrest Lee Jr »

Hey Ken,
Let me know if you want me to put one in for you. I have to do 2 more for John Bohlinger, and then I can can do another one, so it'll be a week or two before I can get to it.

I'll be at home for the next couple weeks helping my dad get better. So I'll be off the road and have time to do a few benders.

The Nashville 1000 is sold, As is the Guitar in the picture, The 400 is pending...

I still have a few more peices of gear I'd like to sell. If you want any of it, please send me an e-mail at ForrestLeeJr@hotmail.com

As with everything sold, If I do a bender for someone, I'll send the donation to the forum.

I still have an Ovation stereo acoustic electric circa 1986, case with the case, little bit beat up, but it sounds great acoustically and plays like butter. The electronics dont work, and I havent tried to figure that out yet.

I have a new Delta Jumbo cutaway acoustic, used for one radio tour, and it's in a brand new hard shell case. Very nice guitar.

I have a Galveston electric Dobro I'll sell cheap $175, it's a round neck, but I've got a nut cover... raises the strings like a square neck etc... I'll add the case for $25.
Forrest Lee Jr.
Ken Fox

Post by Ken Fox »

I really liked Bill's Bender, It was a long throw. He lined the inside with black felt, all stainless parts. Do you do a long throw, felt lining and perhaps a smoke cover instead of clear?

Let me know! Your bender looks just like the one Bill did!! It was a nice guitar. I sold it and miss it a lot.

My 1983 Tele is my go to guitar and I would like to do one in it.

Let me know how much and if you could do some of the things I listed

Enjoyed a lot of your You Tube videos, too. You are a fine musician!!
Forrest Lee Jr

Post by Forrest Lee Jr »

What did he charge for the bender with felt lining? Maybe I'm not charging enough...lol
Forrest Lee Jr.
Dennis Wireman

bender

Post by Dennis Wireman »

thanks forest got it today great guitar and nice bender system great guy to deal with
Forrest Lee Jr

Post by Forrest Lee Jr »

Thanks DW. the Nashville 1000 will be there tomorrow.

I still have the bender loaded body.

I also sent in the donation via Pay Pal, for what has been sold.

Thanks!

Forrest
Forrest Lee Jr.
David Fields

Hey Forrest

Post by David Fields »

Are you the one that I have seen give lessons on Youtube?
If you are...I must say that I am impressed. As Bill and Ted would say.....'most excellent.'
The Baritone tele is just the name brand?

Dave
Stephen Gambrell

Post by Stephen Gambrell »

Forrest, what makes the bender body a baritone? Has the bridge been shifted, or would a regular Tele-scale neck make it a "normal" guitar?
Forrest Lee Jr

Post by Forrest Lee Jr »

I had a Baritone neck bolted on it for the last 3 years... thats all. The body was a standard Squier body.
I have another complete Tele with the bender, just like The guitar Dennis bought. And on the Forum I'll sell it for $450 plus shipping, it's on Ebay right now for $650.
The "Baritone" body has been sold... the only thing that made it a Baritone, is the neck I had on it...

I still have the neck, So Maybe I'll bolt it on one of these Bender bodys and sell it.

Anyway, Thanks for helping clean out my studio.

Forrest
Forrest Lee Jr.
Jani Peter Sandvik

Post by Jani Peter Sandvik »

looks like a hammond m100 behind the dobro :whoa: :whoa:
Forrest Lee Jr

Post by Forrest Lee Jr »

Good eye!
Forrest Lee Jr.