Kemper Profiler Head And Powered 1x12

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Chris Grigsby

Kemper Profiler Head And Powered 1x12

Post by Chris Grigsby »

Selling a Kemper Profiler head with the matching 200w Powered 1x12 Kemper Kabinet as I have another Kemper setup that is identical (except the head is powered and the cabinet is passive).

This setup sounds absolutely amazing and is in near mint condition and updated to the most current firmware that includes "liquid profiling" which brings modeling capabilities to the Kemper in addition to the classic profiling. The only flaw is that the previous owner installed a strip of vinyl on the top of the cabinet that I don't think will come off without damaging the tolex. He said it was to keep the amp in place on top of the Kabinet when it was in the tilted back position. You might be able to get it off with a heat gun, but it is barely visible when the head is on the cabinet so I didn't mess with it.

Brand new this setup would cost you about $2500 after tax, so I'm asking $1600 shipped.
Last edited by Chris Grigsby on 13 Nov 2023 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mullen Discovery S10, Hilton VP, Kemper Profiler Head and Kabinet.
Chris Grigsby

Post by Chris Grigsby »

I can let this go for $1600 shipped (in factory boxes) for a quick sale before I list it on Reverb.

I've owned just about every high-end amp imaginable--Milkman 40w, Little Walter PF89, Telonics TCA-500C, Peavey Nash 400, etc..--and this setup is the best I've ever heard. Only selling because I have the exact same setup with the powered head and passive cabinet and only need one. Also sounds phenomenal on 6-string and Bass.

Best,
Chris
Chris Grigsby

Post by Chris Grigsby »

To the top...$1600 shipped, or best offer.
Chris Grigsby

Post by Chris Grigsby »

Hoping a fellow stealer can snag this amazing setup…will come loaded with pedal steel amp profiles for Little Walter 89/59, Webb, Peavey, Fender Twin, etc…onboard effects are stellar. last amp you will ever need to buy.

Best,
Chris
mtulbert

Post by mtulbert »

Sent you a PM
Mark T

Rittenberry Laquer D10, Rittenberry Prestige SD10, Revelation Preamp,Revelation Octal Preamp,Lexicon PCM 92 Reverb, Furlong Cabinet
Chris Grigsby

Post by Chris Grigsby »

Amp is sold, please close.