Vintage/New Steel Guitarist Magazines - free shipping

New products of interest to steel guitarists
Lori Lee Smith
Site Admin

Vintage/New Steel Guitarist Magazines - free shipping

Post by Lori Lee Smith »

Hello Forum Family!

If you haven't visited the Forum store lately, stop by! Visit The Steel Guitar Shopper and Forum Store!

I'm still trying to get the hang of figuring out what kind of inventory to have because my Dad, Bobby Lee, basically kept things on hand when he wanted to try something or found a product line that he supported, like ShowPro, S.I.T. Strings, John Pearse (Breezy), etc.

New members are offered an opportunity to order the famous "Set of Six vintage Steel Guitarist Magazines" when they join. But if you're a Member of the Forum and didn't order them along with your membership, now might be the time to order. For a limited time, customers who order the set for delivery in the United States are eligible for free shipping. Yep! You read that right! Free shipping! (If you have an international delivery address, please email me steelguitarshopper@gmail.com for a quote on a reduced rate.)

These magazines are a beloved pet project of my Dad's but we have a lot. They weigh just over three pounds for all six, and we're gonna make a lot of delivery people kind of angry, but if we get them moving now, we'll beat the whole holiday shipping rush.

Please consider ordering them to help us free up some floor and shelf space and show your support of the Steel Guitar Forum online storefront!

Order here: Set of Six Steel Guitarist Magazines with free shipping!

Thank you and continued well wishes to all our Members and Forum visitors! Lori Lee Smith
Terry Winter

Post by Terry Winter »

I have all six and had them when they first came out. They are just jam packed full of info and history!
Bob Shilling

Post by Bob Shilling »

That's a good deal! I had bought a full set from Tom Bradshaw in the 90s, but two have become water damaged and one is misplaced. I just completed my order for a new set.

Thanks.
Bob Shilling, Berkeley, CA--MSA S10, "Classic"