Steels And More! NEW DEAL

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Lee Wilber

Steels And More! NEW DEAL

Post by Lee Wilber »

I apologize for not responding to questions in a timely manner. I am under the weather and my cancer treatments have not been treating me too kindly.
I can’t play anymore due to advanced arthritis so I am selling all my equipment. If anyone wants to buy, they will have to pick the item up. I live in central Florida, (Davenport), and would be willing to drive 100 miles from my house to meet you. You may prefer to come to my house to try out both guitars.
Here are the items for sale...
1. A Fulawka D6 pedal steel with 3+3 pedals and levers. Ed built this special for me. This guitar is a 6 string E major pedal steel on top and C-6th string on the bottom neck. It is in pristine condition. Asking $2,400. It’s a Fulawka.
2. A PedalMaster 8+8 pedal steel. This is a beautiful laquer steel in red and is the closest thing to a 10 that I have seen. I was told this guitar was built by the original builder for himself. Asking $1,800.
3. A Nashville 112 amp. $350
4. Fender Steel king amp. $350
6. Many backup tapes and CDs
The seat is sold.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP.

For any information call Lee Wilber at 863-420-0161

***NEW DEAL - I don't want my wife to deal with this if something happens to me, so I will sell everything for $4000. Unfortunately, it still has to be picked up.

---
Last edited by Lee Wilber on 11 Nov 2023 9:45 am, edited 16 times in total.
Bill Alexander

Sear

Post by Bill Alexander »

I'll take the seat. Sent you a PM
It's all about the music
Fred Thompson

Steels and More

Post by Fred Thompson »

Lee, I'm sorry that your illness has caused you to give up playing.. I miss seeing you and the others and the Club Jams at Catfish Johnnys. Prayers!
Fred
The difference between a musician and a savings bond is eventually the bond will mature and earn money.
David Pike

Post by David Pike »

pm sent
Steve Goodson

pedalmaster

Post by Steve Goodson »

Dosen't 8 and 8 normally mean 8 pedals and 8 knee levers?
Maybe this should read Pedalmaster D-8 5 pedals + ? knee levers.
Daniel Gillett

Post by Daniel Gillett »

Just checking to see if the seat is available or sold. Thank you. I will buy it for above your asking price if not sold.
Bill Alexander

Steels for sale

Post by Bill Alexander »

Don't place an add if you don't intend on responding to questions, etc.
It's all about the music
Landon Johnson

Post by Landon Johnson »

I'd snap up that Fulawka - it's just what I need - but I live in WA State so, good luck!
Justice ProLite, Williams S-10, Quilter TT-12.
Lee Wilber

ttt

Post by Lee Wilber »

ttt
K Maul

Re: Steels for sale

Post by K Maul »

Bill Alexander wrote:Don't place an add if you don't intend on responding to questions, etc.
Hey- the guy is pretty ill. He left his phone number. Did you try it? Some don’t seem to know how to use the PM feature.
Kevin Maul: Airline, Beard, Clinesmith, Decophonic, Evans, Excel, Fender, Fluger, Gibson, Hilton, Ibanez, Justice, K+K, Live Strings, MOYO, National, Oahu, Peterson, Quilter, Rickenbacher, Sho~Bud, Supro, TC, Ultimate, VHT, Webb, X-otic, Yamaha, ZKing.
Richard Smelker

Pedal master D10

Post by Richard Smelker »

If the Pedalmaster D10 has 5 knees, I'll take it. Shouldn't it have 8 pedals? more info please
Let me know if it's available
Richard Smelker 214-315-0959
rsmelker52@gmail.com
Richard Smelker
assorted 6 & 12 string guitars, Sho-Bud Maverick to play on, a Roland Cube 80Xl, a Peavey 130, Digitech digital Delay, distortion pedal, Melotron pedal, Keyboards and a MOYO pedal.
A new DAW system that I'm using to create a Christian music CD of original songs. Ordained Minister, Riding for the Brand of Jesus Christ.