Ireland tour w/ Caleb Klauder Aug 30 - Sep 6

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Russ Blake

Ireland tour w/ Caleb Klauder Aug 30 - Sep 6

Post by Russ Blake »

Really excited to be touring around Ireland this week with a couple of great singers playing some good old traditional country music as well as great original material. The band also features the amazing Joel Savoy on fiddle and legendary bass man Mike Bub. Apologies for the short notice!

Dave Grafe

Post by Dave Grafe »

Outstanding!
Chris Templeton

Post by Chris Templeton »

Have a great trip, Russ!
Excel 3/4 Pedal With An 8 String Hawaiian Neck, Tapper (10 string with a raised fretboard to fret with fingers), Single neck Fessenden 3/5
Brian McGaughey

Post by Brian McGaughey »

What a great opportunity. Hope you have fun and all goes well. And safe travels!
K Maul

Post by K Maul »

Russ- what steel are you bringing over there? Flying is not easy these days with heavy baggage.
Kevin Maul: Airline, Beard, Clinesmith, Decophonic, Evans, Excel, Fender, Fluger, Gibson, Hilton, Ibanez, Justice, K+K, Live Strings, MOYO, National, Oahu, Peterson, Quilter, Rickenbacher, Sho~Bud, Supro, TC, Ultimate, VHT, Webb, X-otic, Yamaha, ZKing.
Russ Blake

Post by Russ Blake »

Thanks guys! Having a great time so far. Wonderful folks and they really love the steel guitar.

Kevin, I’ve been living a bit dangerously the last couple years and flying with a D-8 perm I got from Rich Sullivan (thanks again, Rich!). The body in a rolling keyboard case is just under 50# and the legs and rack go in a duffel bag with the accessories and my duds. Been on a dozen or so flights and so far no issues. Knock on birsdeye!