Milkman Plugin Suite: Creamer, reverbs, etc

New products of interest to steel guitarists
Tim Marcus

Milkman Plugin Suite: Creamer, reverbs, etc

Post by Tim Marcus »

Hey Folks! Been a while since I had anything new to bring to the steel guitar community but this is a good fit:

https://www.mixwave.net/products/milkma ... collection

what we have here is a digital re-creation of my popular 20W Creamer amplifier, plus some other useful accessories like the 6V6 driven Reverb, Pop Top boost, and the JHS Milkman Slap/boost pedal.

You can run it with your recording software, or use the standalone application to play "in the box". I am working on some steel guitar presets which will come down the road in a future update.

A clean Creamer tone with a Jupiter Ceramic 12" speaker is the go to for many steel guitar players in studio and now you can check it out for a relatively small financial investment versus the real thing. Mixwave did a great job with this digital amplifier - they got too close for comfort to the real thing 8)

Kerry Johnson

Post by Kerry Johnson »

Hey Tim,
very nice,

looking forward to your Steel Guitar presets !
Jack Stanton

Post by Jack Stanton »

Tim,
You have my attention. I'd love to hear some steel guitar clips.
Joe Rogers

Post by Joe Rogers »

Would an 85W plugin be in the works...??

:D

Joe Rogers
Bob Hoffnar

Post by Bob Hoffnar »

I bought the creamer plug in suite. It is amazing ! Very tweakable. I normally do not use plug ins or amp sims. But these sound really really good. The tremolo alone is worth the price of admission.

The sounds are not your usual overlays of artifacts. The tone comes from the reaction of the (modeled) circuits in the signal path.

Joe, there is no need for an 85 plugin as far as I can tell. You should be able to dial in your sound on the creamer with very little effort. It works like an amp. No complex set of parameters.
Bob
Joe Rogers

Post by Joe Rogers »

Terrific...!!!

Thanks...!!!

Joe Rogers
Matt Perpick

Post by Matt Perpick »

Do these plugins work for with the UA Apollo interfaces? (Apologies if this is a naive question)