Fender Johnny Marr Jaguar w/ Fralin Pickups

Guitars, fiddles, banjos, keyboards, clarinets, bagpipes, etc.
Eric Duarte

Fender Johnny Marr Jaguar w/ Fralin Pickups

Post by Eric Duarte »

Hi Folks - Selling this pretty Jaguar I don’t play much. I upgraded the pickups to Fralins and will include the original boutique Johnny Marr Bareknuckle pickups that came with the guitar. Also includes hardshell case. The guitar is clean and has a fresh set of strings. There are a couple dings from the previous owner. I’ve priced it lower than market: $1,500 + shipping or pickup in Northern California.

Because of how this specific set of Fralins are configured and wound, you only have the ability to select bridge or neck pickup. I contacted Fralin and they explained why and how I could mod these pickups I bought, but they sounded so good I kept them in there. They have a beautiful full and clear sound. You could reinstall the original bare knuckle pickups to get the original Johnny Marr features and extra bells and whistles with the top switches. Fralin does make a pickup that would be comparable to the bareknuckle, but I wasn’t thinking of the possibilities when I impulsively pulled the trigger on a stock set of the Fralin Jaguar pickups and learned about those more appropriate pickups later after contacting Fralin. Lmk if you have any questions and are interested! Thanks!

Would also be open to trade for an American tele or strat.

Thanks!

-Eric
Eric Duarte

Post by Eric Duarte »

Sold locally. Please close. Thanks!
-Eric