Justice Judge D-10

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Howard Steinberg

Justice Judge D-10

Post by Howard Steinberg »

This guitar was built, by Fred, in 2011. I’ve had it for 7 years or so. It has been very well cared for and is in extremely nice condition. Height of the guitar is 1 inch over. I can also provide it at normal height. Emmons set up (8&5) with E’s on the left. Vertical lever lowers 5 And 10 1/2 step. Franklin pedal on 4 and rkl. 4th pedal also raises 4 &8 on C6. C6 is as is typical with the first string tuned to D. I can be more specific as to copedant upon request.

You can have 1 of 2 cases with the guitar. Both are Justice cases. One is a larger case with wheels. I will include a soft rifle case to carry the legs and pedals. The other case is a smaller version which is easier to manage.

Price for this guitar is $3800, which is about $1,000., less that the cost of a new one. Did I say that the guitar is in excellent + condition. Actual shipping cost to be paid by buyer. Guitar is in St. Petersburg, FL. You are welcome to come to my home and play it and save the shipping cost.
Justice Pro Lite (4-5), Justice D-10 (8-5)x2 , Quilter Steelaire, Hilton Pedal, BJ's bar.
Jerry Horch

Wood

Post by Jerry Horch »

A question on Justice guitars..looking at the wood ..are they maple bodies with a spray ,or a composite material ?thanks Jerry
Franklin D10 /Walker Sterio Steel JBL's /DigiTech Quad4/ Korg Toneworks/ Dobro DM 1000 / Santa Cruz Guitar VA
Ron Hogan

Post by Ron Hogan »

Yes...They are maple.

That's a good price and fine guitar. I added a JUSTICE to my clutch about 6 months ago.
Howard Steinberg

Ttt
Justice Pro Lite (4-5), Justice D-10 (8-5)x2 , Quilter Steelaire, Hilton Pedal, BJ's bar.
Chris Robbins

Justice

Post by Chris Robbins »

Fred started out flocking his cabinets but later changed to a multi texture spray to seal his cabinets.Thats a great deal on a beautiful guitar.
Jim Morris

Post by Jim Morris »

These guitars are fantastic and play and sound amazing! They also hold tune very well and are beautiful! I’m on my 2nd Justice now and wouldn’t hesitate to purchase another if I were ready to. Someone will get an amazing instrument here at a great price!
1981 Emmons P/P, P2P Bad Dawg 1x12, Benado Steel Dream, Goodrich L120 volume pedal & BJS bar
Howard Steinberg

Fred built some fabulous guitars, for sure. A sale is pending on this guitar.
Howard Steinberg

Guitar is sold. Please close. Donation to follow.