Opening for steel guitarist in Branson

Musicians wanted for bands or recording projects

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Jim Palenscar

Opening for steel guitarist in Branson

Post by Jim Palenscar »

New show opening up May 8- requires relocation- high end venue, multi-instrumentalist a plus.
Dean Holman

Post by Dean Holman »

I can’t shed a lot of light on this, but it’s my understanding that some big production company out Las Vegas, called Dream Cat, had bought the RFD Theatre, that used to be the old Country Tonite Theatre, and they are putting together some kind of Country show. I don’t details, I’ve heard that they supposedly have millions that they’re putting in to this thing. I think if you get on the Dream Cat website, you’ll probably find more information about it. Also, I don’t know if he’s hired anyone yet, but I had had heard that Clay Cooper show, was also looking for a steel. I know that some of you guys don’t like to hear this, but it does help if you can play more than one instrument. Anyhow, a couple of options to consider. Just to give you a little insight, we’ve had a house cleaning the last couple of elections. We have a new Mayor and 6 new Alderman, because past City officials, were getting too strict with mandates, and not listening to the voters. Many small businesses were shutting down, and the music show scene, was sort of getting put on the back burner. The new administration is very pro music show, and better advocates for the entertainment aspect of the town. Branson is still growing, and in more need of Country Music shows. We had a very good year last year, and even though gas prices are high, it’s still much cheaper to come to Branson. As bad as I hate to say this, with all of this Woke crap going on with Disney, I’m hoping that will be a plus for Branson. Branson is pro business, for all. It’s your business how you want to live your lives, but we strive to entertain all people, as clean and professional as possible. I’m hoping that this new administration, will go in a better direction, to preserve the entertainment industry, better than past city officials. Anyhow, this is really all I know.
gary pierce

Post by gary pierce »

Dean, thank you for the update on the music scene in Branson, and we are planning an extended visit this summer and hope to see you there.
Dale Foreman

Jim Palenscar

Post by Dale Foreman »

I’d love this job if I were 20 years younger. Now, I’ll just settle with telling stories in your motor home every year or so! Watch out them Lil sumbitch’s bite! Lol
Rittenberry Prestige(2)
Dan Murphy

Branson steel job

Post by Dan Murphy »

I'm here in Joplin and would be interested. Also, utility musician. 40 yrs in the biz. 8)