Justice S10 Pro 3-5 for sale

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Milton Sue

Justice S10 Pro 3-5 for sale

Post by Milton Sue »

Up for sale is my black mica Justice S10 Pro 3-4. In excellent condition. Never gigged. Purchased new from Alex Johnson on the Forum at the end of 2016. Selling because I bought a D10 Williams also from the Forum in April and the Justice hasn’t had much play since then. Not to denigrate the Justice it is a great guitar, but since I don’t gig I don’t need two. Others may have a different opinion on how many guitars one should have! Note: has a slight bar ding on pedal rack (I tried to take a pic of it) also some light scratching on the top by the keyhead from my fingerpicks (looks worse than it is), some light scratching by the logo on the pedal rack, nothing deep. Otherwise in excellent shape.

www.justicesteelguitars.com/S10 This guitar has the bolt-on arm pad, $150 option, Split tuning, $75 option, and vertical knee lever, $150 option. Total cost when new was about $3K. I paid $2600 to Alex, I would like to get $2300 or close to that, may also split shipping costs (have shipped many fragile guitars/electronics and such. Would make a great gigging guitar it is very light. Fred Justice makes great guitars. Also will throw in a handmade cover I made for it. Can take PayPal or Venmo for payment.
Williams 700 D10, Oahu Koa Lap Steel, Kemper/Quilter Amps, Fender Strat & Sire Bass, Yamaha PSR SX900, Arturia Keylab mkii
John Fiery

Post by John Fiery »

Pm sent
Milton Sue

Justice guitar SOLD

Post by Milton Sue »

Donation sent to the Forum. Thanks everyone, especially John. Enjoy the guitar!
Williams 700 D10, Oahu Koa Lap Steel, Kemper/Quilter Amps, Fender Strat & Sire Bass, Yamaha PSR SX900, Arturia Keylab mkii