Desert Rose D10 Emmons set up.

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Ken Barrett

Desert Rose D10 Emmons set up.

Post by Ken Barrett »

Desert Rose pedal steel in very good condition.

(3/2 all pull changer) 8/5 Desert Rose D10 pedal steel guitar
George L pickups

Desert Rose built by Chuck Back... guitar is made of gorgeous tiger maple with beautiful pearl inlays...
$3295

Guitar has great sounding George L pick ups, and has a tone for days... mechanism is great, and guitar plays like a butter, soft

Pedals with quick and precise action, and rock solid stops... if you are fan of a great Gary Morse, and his playing and tone
I have played guitar for over 55 years & bass for 3 years. Currently, I play bass in a band. I also collect guitars and basses. I live in Florida on the east coast.
J R Rose

Post by J R Rose »

WOW!!, Gorgeous Guitar Ken. Chuck does a beautiful job. Good luck with your sale. That is a very fair price for someone. J.R. Rose
Black Performance SD-10, 2002. Peavey LTD 400 with 15" Eminence EPS 15-C, Sho-Bud Seat, Goodrich L-120 Pedal, Sho-Bud Bar, Picks, Cords. Nothing else.
Barry Yasika

Desert Rose

Post by Barry Yasika »

Are these guitars still being manufactured? I've only ever seen a few of them come up on the forum, but this one is really nice looking and if it plays and sounds as good as it looks, man!!
Emmons
Tommy R. Butler

Post by Tommy R. Butler »

Great looking axe. stunning. Gary Morse sure makes all his DR guitars sing with B&D and on some of Reba's records. They are fine instruments
Ken Barrett

Gracias

Post by Ken Barrett »

Thank you J.R., Barry, And Tommy. You talked me into it. Doug made me a new Zumsteel Encore (which I receive Friday) so I was selling this DR, but you are right, it a beautiful guitar and plays well and sounds great. so, I'm going to keep it. I have a lot of guitars. 2 PSD, 1 steel, 7 basses a (74' & 78' Fender jazz), and 7 guitars ( 74 Les Paul, 79 Fender, 2 martins (one is a 57' 000-18). I'm kind of running out places to put them. But I'll find a spot for the Rose. Have a great evening, Ken.
I have played guitar for over 55 years & bass for 3 years. Currently, I play bass in a band. I also collect guitars and basses. I live in Florida on the east coast.
Ken Barrett

Post by Ken Barrett »

I'm sold on it not for sale anymore
Aaron Marshall

Post by Aaron Marshall »

What a beautiful guitar. My dad had a custom built Sho Bud with a tiger maple cabinet very nice.
Aaron Marshall
Steel Picking
youtube.com/steelpicking