Problems with Music Player for Google Drive

The machines we love to hate

Moderator: Wiz Feinberg

Jerry Wagner

Problems with Music Player for Google Drive

Post by Jerry Wagner »

I've been using Music Player for Google Drive online app for about 3 years to set up practice set-lists. I have a number of recordings stored on Drive from practice sessions & performances. Music Player for GD worked great: Easy to load & arrange 15 MP3's in order; easy to advance to the next song on the list or lock onto and repeat 1 song to practice an intro, solo or outtro. Then last fall the app stopped working. It plays the first song, but then it hangs up and won't auto-advance or loop on a song. WTF!!

Has anybody else been using this app and experiencing the same problems? Are there any other easy-to-use apps like this that anybody's been using for band practice?
Paul Seager

Post by Paul Seager »

I hadn't used this before so I just installed it to Chrome and opened two MP3's. The second one played automatically as one would expect. Trying to create a playlist was more difficult as the "wait" symbol spun around for ever but that may be more to do with network ... no idea. But a basic test worked so perhaps try reinstalling the music player.

\ paul