Pack-A-Bench

Post here if you're looking for something special
Ralph Dorsey

Pack-A-Bench

Post by Ralph Dorsey »

Can anyone recommend a Pack-A-Bench?
Mark van Allen

Post by Mark van Allen »

Hi, Ralph, there are now so many varieties available that it depends on your needs. Vintage looks? Maybe an old Sho Bud Seat. Several builders now make a stripped-down, lightweight version, I’ve gone to one of those because it fits in the club cab on my pickup... do you want a back, custom color, even a power strip? Lots of options! I have a road case style with deep compartments for sale if you have a lot of gear: https://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=320032
Stop by the Steel Store at: www.markvanallen.com
www.musicfarmstudio.com
Bryant Aycock

pack-a-seat

Post by Bryant Aycock »

Hello Ralph, I am Bryant At Walker Steel Guitar Seats. I can build you a seat. I have several styles, including a new light weight. Couldn't hurt to call. 919-222-8015
Joe Naylor

Steelseat

Post by Joe Naylor »

Many models. www.steelseat.com

480-215-8853 or joe.naylor@att.net.

Lots of models and lots of options

Joe Naylor
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP