Mullen ext. e9th.

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Darrell Schmidt

Mullen ext. e9th.

Post by Darrell Schmidt »

Made a smart move. Traded my Emmons d10 for this ext. e9th. It is not what I hoped for. The weight is reduced but will not hold tune for crap. I do not know a thing about under carriage to repair anything. I was told I could re do things underneath to setup to what I wanted. I called Mullen and the fella that happened to be there helped me with what he could,being long distance. Right now I am looking fo different guitar. Perferiably a S10.
I would stay with Mullen,I believe the guitar is alright I just do not know how to fix problem.
I probably have it in wrong section.
Thanks
Darrell
Mickey Adams

Post by Mickey Adams »

I can fix it.....214-612-9993
ARTIST RELATIONS: MSA GUITARS
2017 MSA LEGEND XL D10, S10, Studio Pro S12 EXE9
Mullen G2, Rittenberry S10, Infinity D10, Zumsteel 8+9
Anderson, Buscarino, Fender, Roman Guitars, Sarno Octal, Revelation Preamps, BJS BARS, Lots of Blackface Fenders!
Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

this is a gorgeous and great sounding guitar, it may need a little attention from a qualified person like Mickey, 15 minutes and it will be a monster guitar...
Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

this awesome guitar is set up for 7 pedals, only thing you need is 3 more pedals and 3 pedal rods, you can get that from Mullen any day...
Steven Black

Mullen steel guitars from Steve

Post by Steven Black »

Hello Darrel, you just need someone to help you fix it up right for you, probably a small issue, Mickey Adams knows these guitars well, give him a call and maybe ship it to him to look at, and fix it for you.
Darrell Schmidt

Been in touch with Micky Adams and things are begging to happen. Thanks to all that have looked.
Darrell
Mickey Adams

Post by Mickey Adams »

And...IT IS FIXED, And on the way back already!!....
Anderson, Buscarino, Fender, Roman Guitars, Sarno Octal, Revelation Preamps, BJS BARS, Lots of Blackface Fenders!
Darrell Schmidt

Mickey got my guitar and fixed it . If it was't for the 4th.it would have been close to a week without it.
Thanks a lot Mickey.
Mickey Adams

Post by Mickey Adams »

Darrell, thanks for choosing Mullen! Happy to help you my friend. When she makes it home safely please post here!!
Mickey Adams

Post by Mickey Adams »

Ill post this on here in hopes of sparing some of you Mullen owners of making the same mistake that I have seen made on hundreds of these guitars....
If you are going to adjust your pedal heights....REMOVE THE ROD FROM THE GUITAR...All you will do is twist the aluminum eyelet, and possibly bind the rod....
This guitar needed 3 new pedal stops, and a lot of adjusting.....But in the end...She plays GREAT!!>.....Thanks for sending her to me D.....Mick
Bob Poole

glad it's fixed !

Post by Bob Poole »

Glad you got it fixed ! Mickey sure is a blessing to quite a few Mullen pickers.I have a Pre-RP SD 10 that I love.I've had quite a few steels since I started in 1975 & I think I'm the most comfortable with this Mullen than anything else...i have finally found "my" guitar.hope you will be as happy with yours as I am with mine.
Mark McConville

Post by Mark McConville »

If you're ever in the market to sell this bad boy, consider me first in line.