GFI student model 3 + 4, case $800 plus shipping

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Eric Henry

GFI student model 3 + 4, case $800 plus shipping

Post by Eric Henry »

I bought this new in 2008 from Scotty's Music and have really enjoyed it. Stays in tune. Nice tone. Everything works as it should. Includes a good quality case that came with it.

Emmons setup - 3 pedals, 4 knees.

It's been used but not abused. I played out some with it. Even took it to a bluegrass festival and lived to tell. You can see a few places here where paint or powder coating has chipped off.

It's wonderfully light. I bought a D10 Emmons this past year and have put off selling this GFI mostly because it's so convenient. But I've decided to just focus on one guitar.

$800 plus shipping gets it. I'm in Corvallis, Oregon. Could meet up with someone within 100 miles, I reckon.

Eric

Eric Henry

Post by Eric Henry »

Pending - Jerry first in line.
Jack Bowman

Re: GFI student model 3 + 4, case $800 plus shipping

Post by Jack Bowman »

Eric Henry wrote:I bought this new in 2008 from Scotty's Music and have really enjoyed it. Stays in tune. Nice tone. Everything works as it should. Includes a good quality case that came with it.

Emmons setup - 3 pedals, 4 knees.

It's been used but not abused. I played out some with it. Even took it to a bluegrass festival and lived to tell. You can see a few places here where paint or powder coating has chipped off.

It's wonderfully light. I bought a D10 Emmons this past year and have put off selling this GFI mostly because it's so convenient. But I've decided to just focus on one guitar.

$800 plus shipping gets it. I'm in Corvallis, Oregon. Could meet up with someone within 100 miles, I reckon.

Eric

i'LL TAKE IT ! MEET YOU AT jOLLY'S RESTRUAND. just north of Vancouver at any time that you direct.

5220 Gretsch
Godin A-6
Godan 5th Ave.
Fender 400 PSG 4+2
buncha amps
Jack Bowman

Post by Jack Bowman »

By this posting :
My offer to buy is now withdrawn. I did not intend to offend the potential buyer or the seller. I hope that you guys get your deal done.
5220 Gretsch
Godin A-6
Godan 5th Ave.
Fender 400 PSG 4+2
buncha amps
Tom Sosbe

Post by Tom Sosbe »

is this still for sale
Barry Walker

Post by Barry Walker »

Portland buyer here, interested. Is the GFI still available?
Eric Henry

Post by Eric Henry »

My apologies for my delay in responding - work had me away from the forum for a couple days.

Jerry is still first in line for the steel. He and I have spoken (turns out we're fellow KSU alums - seems like the forum has a way of revealing these sorts of connections). Jerry let me know he's got payment on the way I've got the steel packed up.

But if something changes -- like Jerry finds a whole nest of GFI steels out behind the barn or something and doesn't want this one -- I'll circle back with everyone.

Based on the time of receipt of these and private messages it looks like the fair order is:
JC
Tom (?)
Barry

Thanks for your interest. I'll keep a closer eye on it here on out.
Eric Henry

Post by Eric Henry »

Sold to Jerry - close 'er up, B0b. Thanks! Donation forthcoming.