Florida Steel Guitar Club Season 12, Sept.11th Mtg/Jam

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Don Sulesky

Florida Steel Guitar Club Season 12, Sept.11th Mtg/Jam

Post by Don Sulesky »

The 1st mtg/jam to start our 12th season of the Florida Steel Guitar Club will be on September 11th, 2013.

We've had several request for T-shirts.
I have a limited number of shirts (sizes large to (2)XXX large size on reserve).
They will be on sale at the meetings ONLY.

The FSGC Club holds monthly Meetings/Steel Guitar Jams the 2nd Wednesday of each month.
The Jam runs from 5:30 until 8:30...
Lake Panasoffkee is exit 321 on I75, approximately 60 miles west of Orlando and about the same distance north of Tampa.

Come early and support Catfish Johnny's Restaurant before the jam.

Direct all club related questions only to fsgc@tampabay.rr.com
If you have steel questions please email my personal email. No selling or steel questions will get a reply on the FSGC's web site.
Thanks, Don Sulesky

Check out the Club's web site for SPECIAL EVENTS and pictures. http://www.floridasteelguitarclub.com/
Last edited by Don Sulesky on 7 Sep 2013 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Private one on one lessons available
Member: FSGC, PSGA, TSGA
Co-founder: Florida Steel Guitar Club

"Steel guitar is like playing chess in the dark with three players". Jeff Newman quote from 1997 seminar
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

Hi Don my friend from Rhode Island Frank Spencer my wife Anna and I are hoping to make this Steel meeting at Catfish Johnny's.We will be eating and enjoying some great Steel Guitar.
Sam White
Last edited by Sam White on 8 Sep 2013 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association
Don Sulesky

Post by Don Sulesky »

Sam
Looking forward to meeting you.
Don

"Steel guitar is like playing chess in the dark with three players". Jeff Newman quote from 1997 seminar
Max Stuckey

Jam at Panasoffkee September 9, 2013

Post by Max Stuckey »

Hope to see all us usual pickers and some new ones.
No charge and spectators welcome. 5:30 PM
MAX
Larry Lorows

Post by Larry Lorows »

Hi Don, My wife and I are going to try and make it up there. It will be a good time for sure. Larry
U12 Williams keyless 400
Vegas 400, Nashville 112, Line 6 pod xt
Jack Stoner

Post by Jack Stoner »

Larry, bring (and play) your steel, not just a listener.
GFI Ultra Keyless S-10 with pad (Black of course) TB202 amp, Hilton VP, Steelers Choice sidekick seat, SIT Strings (all for sale as package)
Cakewalk by Bandlab and Studio One V4.6 pro DAWs, MOTU Ultralite MK5 recording interface unit
Larry Lorows

Post by Larry Lorows »

Will do Jack, will do. I'll start packing it up Monday, right after my Sunday gig at the Moose Club. c ya there. Larry
U12 Williams keyless 400
Vegas 400, Nashville 112, Line 6 pod xt
Don Sulesky

Post by Don Sulesky »

Looking to see our regular players and some new faces on the 11th.
Don

Skip Ellis

Post by Skip Ellis »

Bump for the good guys!!!
2013 Brook Torridge, 2014 Martin 000-18, two homebrew Teles, Evans RE200 amp, Quilter 101R head, understanding wife of 45 years. 'Steeless' at the moment but looking......
Max Stuckey

Lake Panasoffkee Jam

Post by Max Stuckey »

YES YES Jam is 9/11/13 5:30 PM.
Don Sulesky

Post by Don Sulesky »

The T-shirts arrived on time on Friday.
They will be on sale at the meeting.
Don

Skip Ellis

Post by Skip Ellis »

Don't get so excited, Max, you'll blow out one of your by-passes!!
2013 Brook Torridge, 2014 Martin 000-18, two homebrew Teles, Evans RE200 amp, Quilter 101R head, understanding wife of 45 years. 'Steeless' at the moment but looking......
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

Don I told a great Steel player last night about your Steel Guitar Club and he will be coming up to play next month.His name is Billy Mann and he is from up State New York and lives just West off Lake Wales off Route 50. Will not be able to make this cubs meeting and jam as I have Doctor's. appointment at the VA in West Palm the next morning. I will be there with my Wife Anna and my Friend Frank from Rhode Island and Billy will be coming next month also. I will try to round up some more Steel players when the snow Birds come down.
Sam White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association
Don Sulesky

Post by Don Sulesky »

Just a bump for our new season of fun.
Don

Skip Ellis

Post by Skip Ellis »

Another bump for a good time
Don Sulesky

Post by Don Sulesky »

Come join us today and have a great time.

Jack Stoner

Post by Jack Stoner »

I'll be there. Jonny Bondz is coming but might be a little late. He will play my steel as he is getting used to it, sitting in on it at our Monday night Oxford show.

I haven't heard from Karl Congdon. I hope he is coming.
GFI Ultra Keyless S-10 with pad (Black of course) TB202 amp, Hilton VP, Steelers Choice sidekick seat, SIT Strings (all for sale as package)
Cakewalk by Bandlab and Studio One V4.6 pro DAWs, MOTU Ultralite MK5 recording interface unit