1989 Cherry Sunburst Les Paul Custom

Guitars, fiddles, banjos, keyboards, clarinets, bagpipes, etc.
Andy Sandoval

1989 Cherry Sunburst Les Paul Custom

Post by Andy Sandoval »

Here's a near mint 1989 Les Paul Custom I bought new that year. It's been in a closet for years and I just don't play it much anymore. As you can see the case is in great shape and has a combination lock on it. The tiger stripe cherry sunburst finish is just beautiful with no belt buckle rash on the back. All tone and volume controls work like new, it sounds wonderful and plays smooth as butter. Included is a leather locking strap with gold hardware. The serial number is a little hard to read in the photo but it's 83459523. According to my research it was built in 89 on the 345 day of the year and stamped number 523 on that day. I'll take 2,350 and split the shipping.

Jim Cohen

Post by Jim Cohen »

Beautiful axe!
Chris Boyd

Post by Chris Boyd »

Seriously beautiful!
Darvin Willhoite

Post by Darvin Willhoite »

Oh man what a beautiful LP.
Darvin Willhoite
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.
Darvin Willhoite

I had to look at these pics a couple of times today, I'm feeling that urge, but I sure don't need any more guitars. What a beauty.
Darvin Willhoite
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.
Andy Sandoval

Post by Andy Sandoval »

Hi Darvin, I'm open to negotiation if your interested. :)
Darvin Willhoite

Well fellers, this beautiful Les Paul now resides at my place. Thanks Andy for a great transaction, I'm gonna enjoy this one. The pictures really didn't do it justice, it's even prettier in in "person".
Darvin Willhoite
John Robel

please close

Post by John Robel »

please close