Did anyone purchase a new PSG at the ISGC?

Archived for historical reference

Moderators: Dave Mudgett, Bryce Velasco

Gary Watkins

Did anyone purchase a new PSG at the ISGC?

Post by Gary Watkins »

Was anyone lucky enough to be able to purchase a new steel at the convention? Just wondering.
If you succeed in cheating someone, don't think that the person is a fool. It's just that the person trusted you far more than you deserved.
Clark Doughty

Purchase New Guiter

Post by Clark Doughty »

Yes, I was blessed with a new Mullen Discovery S-10, 4 x 5. Plays smooth as butter and tone to the bone.........clark
Of course, it's BLACK :D
Larry Baker

Post by Larry Baker »

Clark, your starting to look like a Mullen dealer. You just can't go wrong with a Mullen though. Larry
Mullen G2 SD10 3 & 5 The Eagle
NV112 amp===Earnie Ball V.P.
Joshua Gibson

Post by Joshua Gibson »

Well I suppose that depends on Your definition of "new", I picked up a "new to Me" :D 76' Emmons D-10 PP W/8 & 4 that was hiding in a corner in the Ole Derby room...Courtesy of Mr. Bobby Reed :D ...and I'm loving it!.

Josh S Gibson.
'83 Mullen custom D-10 8x5.
Mesa Lonestar classic 112 custom cab.
Session 400 Ltd, Nashville 1000,
Telonics, Zoom, BJS,
Goldtone BS, LITM, OS Dobros.
Fender, G&L, Gibson, Ibanez guitars.
Clark Doughty

Purchase New Guiter

Post by Clark Doughty »

Yeah, Larry. If I ever do become a dealer it will be a Mullen Dealer, for sure. None better............

Congrats Josh, it's exciting to get something we want, sort of just like getting a new toy. I hope I will always enjoy getting something I like, just like a little kid. Enjoy your Emmons............fine guitars!
Tony Glassman

Post by Tony Glassman »

Joshua Gibson wrote:Well I suppose that depends on Your definition of "new", I picked up a "new to Me" :D 76' Emmons D-10 PP W/8 & 4 that was hiding in a corner in the Ole Derby room...Courtesy of Mr. Bobby Reed :D ...and I'm loving it
Excellent choice!