Fender Dual 6 Professional

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Robert Jette

Fender Dual 6 Professional

Post by Robert Jette »

1952 Fender Dual 6 Professional Steel Guitar $650 shipped.
Image Originally brown, but was painted black quite a while back apparently. This guitar had a pedal at one time & the holes remain in the tuning pan, although they have no effect on the integrity of the instrument. One of the knobs is missing, the rubber feet need to be replaced, and there is no case. Bad stuff out of the way.
The trapezoid pickups sound strong and even. The tuners hold well with no slippage. Thanks for looking.
Robert Jette

Post by Robert Jette »

I also have it listed on Ebay for the same price + $45.00 shipping. If it sells, I'd much rather it go to a forum member.
Todd Brown

Post by Todd Brown »

b0b, you might as well close this up. Apparently Mr. Jette has decided to keep the guitar after I had placed bids on it on ebay! He killed the auction! Then doesn't even have the decency to communicate with me. I had to email him to find out why my bid was cancelled and the auction ended. I didn't even know you could do that?? I don't know if anyone on here knows him, but I would suggest not doing any business with him in the future.

I now know why he has a 90% positive feedback when he's only sold 40 items. Robert, you suck!!!! :?