Emmons Volume pedals

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Tommy Dodd

Emmons Volume pedals

Post by Tommy Dodd »

I recently acquired several items that had been used on the road by a professional steel player. The player was a utility guy and consequently his steel guitar equipment didn't get full time useage. Included in the package were these two Emmons volume pedals. They were in good shape but needed some attention so I disassembled them, checked the pots (good), cleaned them, replaced the string, replace the rubber feet, and buffed and polished them. They look great and sound great. The action is very smooth. Both of the pedals have had an extra output jack added (as shown) wired in parallel with the normal output jack. This second output has no resistor or capacitor wired to it. I assume this is normally used for going directly to another amp, PA, or a tuner. Price on the pedals is $115/ea plus shipping. (Paypal preferred with 3% fee paid by buyer).

Tommy Dodd

Post by Tommy Dodd »

One pedal is sold. One more left to sell! BTW, someone asked me if the extra jack can be removed. Yes, but the hole in the side of the volume pedal would be visible. If I didn't want to use the jack I would just remove the wiring and leave the jack in place. Looks kinda cool anyway.
Royce Tarver

Post by Royce Tarver »

Tommy;

I'll take the other one if you'll E-Mail me an

address to mail the check to.

Royce
Royce Tarver

Post by Royce Tarver »

Tommy;

Call me 225 622 5581. I want the vol. pedal.