Zane King at the BMI Booth

Archived for historical reference

Moderators: Dave Mudgett, Bryce Velasco

Dan Burnham

Zane King at the BMI Booth

Post by Dan Burnham »

BMI would like to welcome everybody to come by and see and Zane King in the both this year. Zane will be there to answer questions about the new ZK Tuning and talk about the NEW ZK BMI. This is the first all wood BMI since the ZB.

Be sure to make your plans to hear Zane play on the big stage after being away for many years. We are excited to have Zane with us and we are looking forward to seeing all of our old friends and meeting new ones. Come on by!

Dan (BMI)
BMI S12 Zane Beck's Tuning
www.danburnham.com
Roger Crawford

Post by Roger Crawford »

Dan, you guys will have a lot of traffic at the booth for sure. I'll stop by now and then just to see you. Maybe I can twist Zane's arm about that speed picking course!!!
Dan Burnham

Roger Cool

Post by Dan Burnham »

Roger,
Come on by, we'd love to see ya. Regarding Zane, I have been thinking about a hand transplant, maybe his hands lol....
We always love to have folks come by and spend time, St. Louis to me is "My Christmas" because of all the old friends and new ones I make, I can't wait,

Dan
www.danburnham.com
Bill Ferguson

Post by Bill Ferguson »

Well Dan, It will be great to see Zane again. We have been emailing back and forth lately.

But you will have to look at my back most of the time if you are in the same booth spot. hehe

Love ya man,
Bill
Dan Burnham

That's OK

Post by Dan Burnham »

Bill,
That's ok, I've looked at your back for 6 years. I kind of like your back lol Seriously, it will be good to see you and Kurt again,

Dan
www.danburnham.com
Zane King

Post by Zane King »

Dan, I'm really looking forward to being back in St. Louis. I'm honored that Scotty has a spot for me to play on Friday night. I think I'm scheduled for somewhere around the 10 pm hour.

See ya'll in the round hotel soon! :))

ZK
Zane King
Email: zaneking@me.com
Dan Burnham

Can't Wait

Post by Dan Burnham »

Zane,
It's going to be great to have you back on the big stage. I wish Zane Beck could be here for this moment.

Dan
www.danburnham.com
Jeremiah Hanley

Post by Jeremiah Hanley »

Zane,
It will sure be a treat to meet you and get acquainted with you! For years I envisioned you as the young boy that stood by me at the White Country Fair music booth run by Ivan Quattlebaum and watched me play as I demonstrated steel guitars. Someday I'll have to find out who that young boy was! That same boy brought his steel to the parsonage for me to help him! Oh well, the past is past, and should the Lord tarry, we'll have the future to shake hands and tell stories of Searcy, AR! See you in St.Louis!
Jerry and Venda
Zane King

Post by Zane King »

Brother Hanley,

I was very much hoping you would be able to be in St. Louis. I'm so looking forward to making the miles between us a bit shorter. I have heard of you my whole life and I do recall (very vaguely) hearing you play when I was a child. However, I don't think I'm the one you refer to that came to parsonage. Nonetheless, our paths have been similar so it will be nice to truly get acquainted with you.

See you under the Arch!

Regards,
Zane
Zane King
Email: zaneking@me.com