AR: Ozark Mountain Hoedown

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Jack Shults

AR: Ozark Mountain Hoedown

Post by Jack Shults »

My wife and I just returned from Eureka Springs, Arkansas, and had a wonderful time at the Ozark Mountain Hoedown show.

Eddie Snow plays steel and banjo on the show and you actually get to hear him a lot.

It is a really good show with good country music and comedy. Eddie is a really nice guy, and is really talented. Everybody on the show is really talented and will give you a great evening of entertainment.

If you are going to be in the Eureka Springs area, stop in and see the show and be sure and say hi to Eddie. If you aren't planning to be in the area; maybe you should plan to be. It is well worth the trip.

You won't be disappointed.
Jack Shults
MSA U-12
Stereo Steel
Charley Adair

Post by Charley Adair »

We haven't been there in a while, but always go to the HoDown when we are there. I did meet and talk to Eddie the last time . A great talent and super nice guy. The whole show is worth the travel. And, if you've never been to Eureka Springs, you're missing out on a neat little town.
ESnow

Eureka Springs Ar

Post by ESnow »

Thanks Jack, it was really good to see you and your wife again, wish I'd had more time to vist. I know all the gang at the Ozark Mt. Hoedown appreciate you posting on here about the show.
Hello Charley, thanks for your post also. We have a great crew at the show and all work good together. We have had a few changes during this season but it seems to be working out really good now.
We have a new fiddle player/mandolin/flat pick guitar player now that is a monster player. He is really good.
I enjoy working with these guys, they do alot of old country music and let me play quit a bit so I never get board and enjoy playin every night.
Anyone planning to be in our area stop by and see us. We are an hour sw of Branson, its a nice little drive so if you are in Branson try and come by Eureka Springs also.
Eddie Snow