Ray Price's Getting Over You Again ( intro ) youtube

Steel guitar web sites, videos and recordings on the Internet

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Joseph Barcus

Ray Price's Getting Over You Again ( intro ) youtube

Post by Joseph Barcus »

heres some nice Ray Price, Buddy Emmons stuff in this tune and like all the other classic ray price material. I may have missed a spot or two but its close.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU8eltM5Ji4
Charlie Moore

Post by Charlie Moore »

Joe many thanks for your posts of these intro and turnarounds,these are a BIG help to a lot of players,sometimes playing it ain't the problem figuring it out is the real work..anyway thanks a million..
Charlie......
Ricky Thibodeaux

Post by Ricky Thibodeaux »

Thanks Joe, I said it before and I'll say it again...You Da Man
Joseph Barcus

Post by Joseph Barcus »

thanks for the kind words guys I hope my stuff will help someone. it helps me more then anyone knows to be doing it.
Bruce Deamude

Post by Bruce Deamude »

Hi Joe,
Thanks for all your videos. They are a real learning tool. By the way, my wife & I and another couple will be passing through your fine State at the end of June on our motorcycles on the way to Front Royal, VA to ride the Blue Ridge Parkway. Some beautiful country down your way. Keep the utubes coming!
Thanks again,
Bruce
Georgetown, Ontario.
John McGlothlin

Post by John McGlothlin »

Thanks very much Joe for posting these videos and you are a great help to everyone by sharing your work. It is very much appreciated by all. That Emmons is a number one steel guitar.
Joseph Barcus

Post by Joseph Barcus »

Thank you John, yes I love my emmons never no issues with it and parts are easy to get as well.I love working with tabs & videos teaching me alot by doing it as well