Williams SD Blue Laquer With Pearl Inlay.2006 Mint Condition

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Dean Schrock

Williams SD Blue Laquer With Pearl Inlay.2006 Mint Condition

Post by Dean Schrock »

2006 S.D. Williams with half pad, 4 Pedals 5 Levers First Pedal The Franklin change.Rest Is the Emmons Setup.Beautiful Blue Laquer With Pearl Inlay.2006 Mint Condition . asking 2250.00 and I will pay the shipping, I can take paypal if you want to pay the 3% they charge me to recieve the funds. I bought this guitar off the forum back in Jan. 2007 and it has been in the case ever since I got it, I never played it just don't have time, The guitar is like new and there are no nicks or scratches in the wood anywhere, I am not sure what pickup is on it, doesn't say anything on it. Really the only thing I could find is there is some nicks in one corner of the pedal rack where it looked like it bumped against something when played. I will give a 30 day back garranttee if not satified, but you will have to pay the return shipping. WILL SHIP TO THE US ONLY. I would like to keep it but bills came up and don't have enough money to pay them all so something has to go. contact me a adschrock@earthlink.net
Last edited by Dean Schrock on 30 May 2007 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Melvin Farmer

Post by Melvin Farmer »

I'll take it. Sent you an email
Melvin Farmer
Doc Rickles

Williams

Post by Doc Rickles »

This ia a great playing guitar Melvin. I had it about a month and enjoyed every minute of it. It is a Truetone pickup.
Doc
GFI Red and Black SD 10 3/4 Keyless, Fender Jazzmaster Head, Special Jensen 12" Speaker Cab, New Hilton Pedal, Epiphone ES 295,60th Aniv 52 Custom Shop Tele,Tacoma Chief CKK9C Koa Wood
Wonderful Wife who loves all this stuff.
"Steel Away and Pray Everyday."
Dean Schrock

Williams steel

Post by Dean Schrock »

guitar is sold pending funds.
Larry Jamieson

Post by Larry Jamieson »

Nice buy, Melvin. I think you will enjoy this guitar. I have the same guitar in burgandy red, and it is a keeper. Congratulations.
Larry J.
Melvin Farmer

Post by Melvin Farmer »

BUMP
My financial situation would not let me complete this deal at this time. Some other lucky person can pick up a nice Williams at a good price.
Melvin Farmer
Dean Schrock

williams steel

Post by Dean Schrock »

please fellas no trades, The reason I am selling is to raise cash for bills, Thanks Dean
Cartwright Thompson

Post by Cartwright Thompson »

I bought a steel guitar from Dean last year. It was considerably better than he described it, and he shipped it fast.
Larry Jamieson

Post by Larry Jamieson »

Bump for a good deal on a nice guitar. A new one like this will cost you a lot more than the asking price for this guitar...
Larry J.
Chuck Campbell

Post by Chuck Campbell »

Dean, check your email, I may take the Williams
Dale Dorsey

Post by Dale Dorsey »

I don't know if it means anything, but I just bought one almost exactly like this one a few months ago. If you haven't tried one of these, IMO...they are really terrific guitars in many aspects. I bought mine sight unseen and had never even saw one before. I wasn't disappointed in anything about the guitar and the tone is excellent with sustain up in Hugheyland that would even impress Buttermilk John.
Sho Pro SD10 and Nashville 400 & 112
Dean Schrock

williams steel

Post by Dean Schrock »

Guitar has been sold thanks Dean