COPSGC THE 28TH

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

James Morehead

COPSGC THE 28TH

Post by James Morehead »

Man time flys!! Saturday will be the next steel meeting at Tuttle, OK. The fun starts about noon this time, lunch and some cool steel guitar history to be shared by Mr. George "Georgeboards" Piburn, then the jam session--- E9 and C6 seminars are canceled 'til next month. Sorry, I will be out of town. So ya'll cover my spot, OK??? Ya'll have fun and I'll see ya next time!! 8)
Gerald Cook

Post by Gerald Cook »

James, we sure are going to miss ya man :( Looking forward to hearing some more good music (it'll be good as long as I don't play :shock: ). Can't wait to hear Mr. Goergeboard tickling those strings again. Can you believe I actually missed a weekend of turkey hunting just so I could attend Saturday. Oh well, I'll still be surrounded by turkeys anyway! :lol:
Gerald Cook

Post by Gerald Cook »

Sorry George for the typo. Got my tongue over my eye teeth and couldn't see what I was saying :?
J. R. McClung

James MIA?

Post by J. R. McClung »

Oh, no.
James will be gone?
Will that leave me as the only chowhound attending?
J. R. McClung

Dueling Steels?

Post by J. R. McClung »

Gerald,

Will you and I be the only ones there? :?

Is Bob gonna be there? Anyone else coming?

No mid-day gig this time, so I can stay for the entire meeting.

See you there......Joel
Bob Belcher

Post by Bob Belcher »

I will be there....For a little while anyway, I have prior "deals" going down so I won't be there for the duration...Ought to be a great "dog-n-pony" though!!!
Ok guys, they plea is out starting now "do any of you iknow of a drummer who may be wanting to "practice" on the last sat of each month? It's now getting to be very aspirating...if I have to i'll buy a drum kit just to bring. We got the singing and most of the pickin covered, but not the drumming. See you all Tomorrow!!
Dekley S10
Lorren White

Post by Lorren White »

Hi guys, as it looks now I should be at the meeting. Sounds like it will be a nice day! Lorren