Contemporary Praise and Worship with Steel Guitar

Steel guitar web sites, videos and recordings on the Internet

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Darvin Willhoite

Contemporary Praise and Worship with Steel Guitar

Post by Darvin Willhoite »

Here is a link to a video of a couple of songs our group did on Easter Sunday. Psalms 33:3 says to "Sing unto Him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise", and thats what we do every service. I hope you enjoy them.

Click Here
Darvin Willhoite
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.
Russ Tkac

Post by Russ Tkac »

Darvin,

That was very nice. Your group sounds great.

Russ
Joe Rouse

Wow!

Post by Joe Rouse »

Hey David,
That'll get the Holy Spirit in you. Great Brother, great work for the Lord....jr
Joel Seppala

Post by Joel Seppala »

I Got GOD Bumps!
God Bless, Joel
Lee Baucum

Post by Lee Baucum »

Very nice, Darvin.
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

Darvin I just now seen this, bless your heart brother, thanks for being a friend.
Email: azpedalman@gmail.com
Phone: 480-235-8797
Bill Ford

Post by Bill Ford »

Darvin,
Over the top as usual,fantastic message. I really miss the sermons Pastor Rex used to have on their website.

BF
Bill Ford S12 CLR, S12 Lamar keyless, Misc amps&toys Sharp Covers
Steeling for Jesus now!!!
Steve Stallings

Post by Steve Stallings »

This is so wonderful and fills my heart with the spirit of praise.
Steve Stallings
Emmons Legrande II 8X5
Darvin Willhoite

Post by Darvin Willhoite »

Thanks for all your compliments, it is a real joy to play with these musicians and singers, and also to see the audience worshiping God when we play. That makes all of the hard work worth it. It just happened that the steel is not prominent in these two songs, but we do some songs that I play intro's and bridges etc on. I'll see if we can get more of these posted.

Thanks again.
Darvin Willhoite
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.
Torben Koch

Post by Torben Koch »

Hi Darvin
Great to se and hear people praise and worship our lord and sawior Jesus Christ - a great blessing for you to be a part of it. I have played in many great revivalds in Norway and Sweden. Nothing can compare to be a part of a Praise and worship band.
Thankyou for sharing it with us - God bless you Darvin.

Torben Turbo
www.myspace.com/torbenturbo