My Website

Steel guitar web sites, videos and recordings on the Internet

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Dave Van Allen

My Website

Post by Dave Van Allen »

Just a post to inform/remind folks about the resources available on my website dvanet.net, alias "Moose Muse Music" (one of the earliest steel guitar related sites on the web):

My Tribute to the "Hot Club of America in Hi-Fi" - Jody Carver and Johhny Cucci's mid 1950's guitar & steel album. Some history and my own feelings about the album. Once I found it I had to "tell the world about it!"

A Steel Guitar Timeline - an overview of the chronology/development of our beloved intrument, and some influential players and recordings.

A ZB Gallery - A collection of photos of ZB Custom guitars contributed by the owners; Some beautiful pieces of furniture here! Image (recently updated) If you'd like your guitar included, please let me know.

A ZumSteel Gallery - A collection of photos of ZumSteel guitars contributed by the owners; Some beautiful craftsmanship here too! Image (recently updated) If you'd like your guitar included, please let me know.

MP3's - Examples of my playing in various musical contexts.

and several other pages about me, my playing schedule, Last Train Home, my interests, my equipment, and stuff like that there.

So, please click on the link above and explore! The table of contents is in a frame on the left side once you've entered the site.

"And if you like it, please tell us about it, won't you?" - Ray Price

------------------
"I've got the 'ZB Jeebies™' !"
"Pickin' it 'old school' on the Pedizzle Stizzle"
<small>1998 Zumsteel U12 "Loafer" 8&6 :: 1973 ZB Custom D-10 8&5 :: '69 Thinline Tele RI :: Vintage Fender 'Tube' Amplification

www.dvanet.net :: zbcustom73@dvanet.net :: www.lasttrainhome.com
:: My Tribute to the Hot Club of America in Hi-Fi
::A Zumsteel Picture Gallery:: A ZBCustom Picture Gallery

<font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Dave Van Allen on 11 May 2006 at 07:08 AM.]</p></FONT>
Jody Carver

Post by Jody Carver »

Dave
Great Website and thank you for making the HCOA a part of it.

Jody
Dave Van Allen

Post by Dave Van Allen »

bump