Guitarist Wanted In Phoenix

Musicians wanted for bands or recording projects

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

John Rickard

Guitarist Wanted In Phoenix

Post by John Rickard »

We are in need of a Country/Rock Guitarist in the Phoenix AZ area. Immediate opening. Country/Rock with some vocals. We have a steady house gig ($$$) and play many festival type events. We have a new album, we play original music and a mix of new & old cover tunes. Check out the link to the band and pass it on if you know a "worthy" Image player!
Thanks,
JR http://www.harryluge.com/luge05/index.html

Image<font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by John Rickard on 24 May 2005 at 02:32 AM.]</p></FONT>
John Rickard

Post by John Rickard »

The least we play is 3 nights a week at a house gig for $400. It averages as high as $700-$900 on our weeks away from home.
JR

TEMPTING? Image <font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by John Rickard on 25 May 2005 at 11:40 AM.]</p></FONT>
Russ Tkac

Post by Russ Tkac »

John,

I sent the info to Mike Breen in Phoenix. He is a great guitarest and bender player. Hope you can hook up.

Oprybreen@aol.com

Russ
John Rickard

Post by John Rickard »

Thanks!
JR
Darryl Hattenhauer

Post by Darryl Hattenhauer »

I think the link above is dead and this one works. http://harryluge.net/

I think John also still plays with Haywire at the Stardust Lounge at 43rd ave and Olive Rd.

When I take my friends to hear steel, I take them to hear Rickard. I'd go hear him even if he were playing with the osmonds.

------------------
"Elmore James kept playing the same licks over and over, but I get the feeling he meant it." Frank Zappa