Wanted: Lead Guitarist & Vocalist

Musicians wanted for bands or recording projects

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Nick Reed

Wanted: Lead Guitarist & Vocalist

Post by Nick Reed »

Well, for the final time I've had to say goodbye and part with the lead guitar player in my band due to personal reasons.

Anyway, I'm again actively looking for a replacement for "Country Junction". We play in the Middle TN & Southern, KY area. Requirements: must like & appreciate real classic country music(WE DON'T DO ROCK!) need to have your own equipment and be willing to work from my playlist. Need to be able to do about 25% of the singing on a average 4 hour gig. We usually have regular weekend work. Some jobs pay decent and some don't. If you're interested or know someone who might be call Nick Reed at (615)456-7709 or e-mail me at countryjunctionband@hotmail.com.

Our Website:
www.countryjunctionband.com
<font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Nick Reed on 03 August 2005 at 08:46 PM.]</p></FONT>
Jim Phelps

Post by Jim Phelps »

Just wanted to wish you good luck, and hope you find the right picker. In your neck of the woods, I'd think you should have a pretty good selection to choose from.
Bob Martin

Post by Bob Martin »

Hi Nick, I sent you an email to both of your email addresses. I sent it to the radio station by mistake so I sent you one at the band email :-)

Bob
Chubby Howard

Post by Chubby Howard »

Well Nick you need to look no farther Big Bob is about the best out there so you better hire him!!! Take care your friend Chubby
Richard Bass

Post by Richard Bass »

Big Bob would be a great addition to any band. Good player and good guy.
Richard
Bob Martin

Post by Bob Martin »

Thanks for the kind words guys. Do I owe you guys any money ??? :-) Hey Chubby long time man how are you and your son doing? Richard I'll see you up at Rivergate :-)

Bob
Nick Reed

Post by Nick Reed »

Big Bob,
I've tried to call you several times but get no answer. My cellphone number is posted above if you want to try calling me sometime. Nick
Joey Ace

Post by Joey Ace »

Moved to New Section <U>Jobs</U>.
Nick Reed

Post by Nick Reed »

I think we've found a candiddate for the job. Alan Rudd saw my post and is interested in playing for us. From what I'm hearing so far he sounds terrific. I'm sure he'll be a great asset to "Country Junction" Thank you Steel Guitar Forum. Joey, you can close this one down. Thanks, Nick