FORUM decline in content?

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Ray Montee

FORUM decline in content?

Post by Ray Montee »

JUST A QUESTION...........not a condemnation.
Perhaps my 'puter is not displaying the correct images or whatever, but it seems like "new" posts are sorta slow in coming and so much of it seems to be mere re-hashing of earlier material. My imagination
or my computer? Just curious. Lot's of long time names are no longer frequent visitors........
Bob Storti

Post by Bob Storti »

Ray - I know what you mean. Maybe we have already talked about all the really good stuff already (several times). Maybe we have started to "lurk" more then we used to do. Sometimes I find myself wanting to post on a topic, but I stop and say to myself "Nobody wants to read that!"

I don't know either. Image

Bob
Larry Strawn

Post by Larry Strawn »

Ray, and Bob,
Ya'll are forgetting us newer Forum members,, We would probably want to read it..
Larry

------------------
Emmons S/D-10, 3/4, Sessions 400 Ltd. Home Grown E/F Rack
"ROCKIN COUNTRY"

<font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Larry Strawn on 28 March 2005 at 06:55 PM.]</p></FONT>
Eric West

Post by Eric West »

I think this has been gone over before...

JUST KIDDING>>

I too think that there are enough new members that nobody needs to be embarrassed to post a subject that has been "done to death", with only a couple exceptions...

EJL
b0b

Post by b0b »

Maybe you're looking in the wrong section, Ray Image I've moved this to "Forum Feedback" where it belongs.