Boogie

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Jerry Overstreet

Boogie

Post by Jerry Overstreet »

I noticed our friend Boogie Sherrard has started posting on the forum. May I be the first to say Welcome! and looking forward to your contribution and insight into the world of Steel Guitar.
JerryO
Donna Sherrard Williams

Post by Donna Sherrard Williams »

well if ya think you're seein Dad now, just wait til we get XP loaded up in his pc and double his Ram !!!! hehe... oh yeah, and I got him converted from dialup which was slow as a snail to DSL which is quite a bit faster..... So I believe we will be seeing quite a few comments in the near future from my Dear Ole Dad :-)
Boogie Sherrard

Post by Boogie Sherrard »

Thanx Jerry, I appreciate your remarks and
look forward to our trip to the CONVENTION.
Don't forget, the weeknd after St. Louis,
we're going down on Friday Nite to visit our
friends South of Lexington; @ Nicholasville.
This is where Fred Layman & Al Vanderpool
holds their Lexington Steel Club meeting for the 1st/2nd/3rd annual meetings. Maybe some
of our friends will be able to come down there & visit with us - I'm sure they would be welcomed. (I have the honor of being one of the steel players that nite - hope that
won't turn everyone away). I haven't seen the whole list yet but if anyone wants the
info - call Al Vanderpool @ 859-299-0053.
Ex: Last quarter, we had Russ Hicks.
Sometimes we have great surprises - but not known for now.
Thanx, Boogie

Buck Grantham

Post by Buck Grantham »

Hello Boogie !!!! Glad to see you on here. Hope you're doing great. See you in St Louis. Buck
winston

Post by winston »

Hey Boogie, I will probably be in Nicholasville to listen to you and Jerry. winston
RON PRESTON

Post by RON PRESTON »

Well, Well, How ya Doing, Boggie?
Sure is nice to see and hear from you. Tell everyone on the OTHER SIDE of the "Mason/Dixion Line Hello for me. I'll email you from time to time. Take care, My Friend.
God Bless.

------------------
Emmons S-10 4 & 5
Evans FET 500, Session 400 LTD, ProFex 11
Jerry Overstreet

Post by Jerry Overstreet »

See you there Winston...Boogie, I just noticed Herby's post over in E and A about his appearance there. Wasn't enough heat already with Ronnie Parker, Audie McQueary and You on the show. Maybe I get to go early in the show and avoid meltdown.
Ron Page

Post by Ron Page »

Tell Boogie that flat pickin' only works on 6-strings and steels, not keyboards.

These Central KY guys are a great bunch. I might have missed the Lexington show once since 1996 or 1997, but I doubt it.

At the Lexington show, Boogie's stage time on lead guitar rivals that of Roy Rosetta and L.T. Zinn at Scotty's show. Thanks for your efforts, Boogie. See you that first weekend in November.

------------------
HagFan