Test Track for website

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Jerry Brightman

Test Track for website

Post by Jerry Brightman »

Thanks for listening...

Jerry<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Jerry Brightman on 05 July 2002 at 07:30 AM.]</p></FONT>
wlitaker

Post by wlitaker »

Hi Jerry , Can you tab that great ending lick on that tune ? What great picking. Thanks for posting that ! William
Jerry Brightman

I think this link works now...AGAIN, You need Real Player to hear them.

Jerry<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Jerry Brightman on 03 July 2002 at 10:14 AM.]</p></FONT>
Abe Stoklasa

Post by Abe Stoklasa »

What format is that? Will I need RealPlayer?
Terry Wendt

Post by Terry Wendt »

AWESOME JERRY!

For anyone wondering... IF YOU NORMALLY USE WINDOWS MEDIA as default +++ open your "Real Player" in your start>program files>Real Player - - - then right click on the file link - "copy the shortcut" then "paste" it into your REAL PLAYER and "GO"!!! GO GO GO GO GO JERRY!!!!!! Image Image

[my opinion - of course!]

2pT

------------------
TheEarlyDays.com

and appearing regularly...
Jimmy Crawford/Russ Hicks... and Buddy Emmons on Bass! aLotOfSpace.com

Jerry Brightman

Thanks for all the emails and for those who just listened. These were just done to see
how to do it on the Forum and I will remove these sometime today, so Bob, you can close this thread. I realized that you have a test area, so sorry I used the wrong spot.

Jerry http://www.slidestation.com
Abe Stoklasa

Post by Abe Stoklasa »

Hey everyone.

If you haven't heard this guy play, you really need to check him out! Click on the sound bytes. Go to his website. It will tell you all about his professional career. It's just a fun site with a lot of information.

This guy can play faster than anyone I know, and do it accurately! It's amazing. You'lll fall off your chair. And his slow stuff is mind-boggling. But, don't take my word for it. Listen for yourself. He'll be at Scotty's this year, you won't want to miss this player.

Abraham