You guys are right, Bobbe Seymour is the best!

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Jeff Lampert

You guys are right, Bobbe Seymour is the best!

Post by Jeff Lampert »

I just received my new Nashville 1000 from Steel Guitar Nashville. The price was right, Bobbe was terrific when I spoke to him on the phone, and the amp arrived on time, exactly as described. No need to go anywhere else, from now on I'm buying my pedal steel stuff from him. Thanks, Bobbe!
Ron Whitworth

Post by Ron Whitworth »

Hi Jeff;
You are sure correct on everything you said about Bobbe!!.I just recently(2 wks ago)
did a trade with Bobbe.I ended up with a guitar i had been wanting for a long time. it was as he described to me over the phone.He does KNOW his stuff when it comes to steel guitars & their related accessories.+ a really great person to do business with. THANKS Bobbe........Ron
C Dixon

Post by C Dixon »

If one searched the world over, it would be hard to find a nicer, warmer or sweeter guy than Bobbe.

I love him dearly. May our precious Lord richly bless him always, and that goes for all of you,

carl
Frank Estes

Post by Frank Estes »

Careful guys...

You all might get accused of being a part of the BSLH Society as displayed at the bottom of the page: http://www.steelguitarnashville.com/ Image Image
Doug Seymour

Post by Doug Seymour »

OoooH ! Frank you are bad ! I guess I missed that the first time around.....but he's my nephew and I love him....I don't care what you guys say!
Jim Smith

Post by Jim Smith »

So what is the BSLH Society? Image It looks like it could it be the Bobbe Seymour Leg Humper Society! Image Image
patrick donovan

Post by patrick donovan »

You guys better quite smokin' that stuff, it's illegal and not good for you either!

I bought my 1000 from Bobbe (actually Brandy, which is better) and you are correct. Bobbe is a class act and I have been happy with everything I've bought from him.

Regards, Patrick
Kevin Hatton

Post by Kevin Hatton »

Bobbe is the real deal. If he doesn't have the exact guitar you want he will get on the phone and get you one. He is an absolute authority on steels and their construction.
VERNON PRIDDY

Post by VERNON PRIDDY »

I Told Everbody This A Long Time Ago. SONNY.

------------------
SONNYPRIDDY

Larry Miller

Post by Larry Miller »

....and sometimes he has records half off. Image <marquee>hardee har har!! </marquee><FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER><FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Larry Miller on 07 June 2002 at 11:50 AM.]</p></FONT>
Ronald Riddle

Post by Ronald Riddle »

And besides all that he has COBRA strings also.

Ron Riddle
Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

Guy`s,I have to say one thing,THE best price on Nashville 1000 you`ll find at Bobbe`s store.And if I say that, you know it`s truth because I`m as broke as musician can be,and that`s pretty bad Image
Damir

------------------
http://hometown.aol.com/damirzanne/damirzanne1.html
<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Damir Besic on 08 June 2002 at 07:47 AM.]</p></FONT><FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Damir Besic on 08 June 2002 at 07:48 AM.]</p></FONT>
Bobbe Seymour

Post by Bobbe Seymour »

OK, free guitars for ALL you guys, get in line, I can give away free guitars too! Just one condition. Seriously though, thank you guys, I know, I Know, You're just say'in it cuzz it's true. Now I have to keep living up to it I guess.
Thank you again, Brandy is keeping me in line so you guys won't have to worry about the prices going up.
We give a lot of specials on our electronic mailing list also, prices are even lower if you are on it! Join it by going to our web-site and signing up.

www.steelguitar.net

Don't forget Bobby Lee's CD that is only avalible on this forums web-site too! <FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by BobbeSeymour on 09 June 2002 at 08:56 PM.]</p></FONT>
Stephen Gambrell

Post by Stephen Gambrell »

Bobbe's cool--I just wish I could buy something from him! He's a busy man, but not too busy to answer questions for a greenhorn like me. Knows a ton of banjo jokes, and FREE SHIPPING ALL THIS MONTH!(NOT!!)
Plus, the all-pull video is great! I guess.
Harry Hess

Post by Harry Hess »

I saw that all-pull maintanence video advertised on Bobbe's sight. I keep forgetting to call and order it. I need that so I don't have to drive an hour and a half to Bruce Heffner's shop everytime my Emmons guitars get out of whack.

I saw a couple of other items Bobbe has that I want also, like those practice headphones. (Not to mention that burnt orange & cream Sho~Bud!!!)

The headphones come in handy while tuning on a gig, tune your E's and C's to the tuner and the rest by ear.

My dealings with Bobbe have always been forthright. I'd recommend him to anybody, he's a good guy. Which at times seems to be hard to find these days.

Regards,
HH<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Harry Hess on 10 June 2002 at 07:15 PM.]</p></FONT>
Earl Yarbro

Post by Earl Yarbro »

Order new seat Monday, received Wednesday. Thx Bobbe for the good service!!
Harry Hess

Post by Harry Hess »

I bought that "all pull maintenance" video.
Very good. Well worth the $29.

Regards,
HH
Bobbe Seymour

Post by Bobbe Seymour »

Y'all are just a bunch of slick talkin', high pressure , very smart,great playin',pillars of the community kinda' guys.! Jeff Lampert, thank you, I feel you deserved the deal you got because of the jerk around you got from the other party. Sometimes money isn't everything, happiness is!
Bobbe Seymour ( this is my real name)
Bob Hayes

Post by Bob Hayes »

Bobbee,
Now THIS IS a srious guestion....Seeing as I spent all of my fun Money on a new Carter,and a Trip ro Chatanooga,Salluda, Fayettville, Nashburge,Danville, and Season Tickets to DollyLand...do you have charge accounts? You know a little down and a little a month..or Rent to own or something like that...I know that you have a big operation.. And Bobbee...YOU WERE FANTASTIC in Chatanooga...and I've got a tape with you LIVE at a Las Vegas PSG Convention,and YOU WERE INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and I desperatly need somrthing to make me pick like YOU!!!!!!!
Grouchyvet Image
Bobbe Seymour

Post by Bobbe Seymour »

Grouchy,--- You want to pick like me?
Here is the secrete,--"Serutan," that's "Natures, spelled backwards! Any drug store, $9.95 a bottle, works better than anything imaginable. Every day. Makes things really come together in your mind.
And thank you for the nice words Mr.Vet.
I really enjoyed meeting you in Chattanooga along with several other forum members. I've known you a long time through this forum, you are a very colorful charictor! I'm proud to know you.
-bOb- and this forum have done a wonderful service to the steel guitar community at large.

Bobbe Seymour
Bob Hayes

Post by Bob Hayes »

Bobbee.
Does That Mean That I DO! GET THAT CHARGE ACCOUNT at Steel Guitar Nashville!...(which is realy in Hendersonville in the High rent didtrict) or are you just using those "buttering up tactics"? aND YOU were GREAT AT chooCHOO!..i NOTICED THAT HALF THE PICKERS THERE WERE BORROWING SOMETHING FROM EVERY THING THAT YOU BROUGHT AND ON DISPLAY. hOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE BellCove for the Next one if I can squeeze it in my "busy schedule"
GV
Bobbe Seymour

Post by Bobbe Seymour »

GV, thank you buddy and yes, Just as I've always said, "your house is mine". It was also a great pressure to see you in Chattanooga, you can count on me like the fingers on your foot.
Your buddy in Gnashville Tennishoe.
BSLHS,pres, ME!
Bobby Boggs

Post by Bobby Boggs »

Bobbe.What do you have to do to become a member of this BSLHS?? Get on someones list or what? ImageIs this a club like the Nashville Bar Association? If so. I might want in. Then again maybe not. Image
Bobbe Seymour

Post by Bobbe Seymour »

Bobby Boggs! Where have you been? I think you would love to be in this BSLHS, it is a wonderful organization that only requiers members to have a great sense of humor, be honest and give anyone trouble that isn't honest. But most of all, you have to enjoy steel guitar, and it's music,enjoy other players, have a great understanding of good people and be considerate and nice to all that deserve it. It helps to be a great player, as I well know you are! Many folks have told me you are anyway. Stand up for what's right and HAVE FUN WITH STEEL GUITAR! This is the BSLHS , Oh, I almost forgot, you have to send me $1000.00 a year, in advance. One more thing, BSLHS means, "Best Steelers Love Hearing Seymour!" And if you believe this, oh never mind,

Bobby Boggs

Post by Bobby Boggs »

Uh thanks for the flowers Bobbe.And the price is right. Image I went over to your forum.But Net Nanny or something wouldn't let me through. Image Folks if you go, wear high boots.It gets deep over there. Image But all in all it was a hoot.It's worth the trip just to watch Bobbe dance. Image Even the Forums on b0b was over there having fun.

A forum as only Bobbe could or would run. Image Image

Ps.Is your shop really substandard?? I read it was outside under a shade tree or something to that affect. Image ---bb

WARNING MAY NOT BE SUITED FOR THOSE WITH FAINT HEART OR THIN SKIN.<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Bobby Boggs on 28 June 2002 at 10:52 AM.]</p></FONT>