Great Deal From Bobbe

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Jerry Wright

Great Deal From Bobbe

Post by Jerry Wright »

Went to Nashville with my old NASHVILLE 400
to Bobbe's place(Steel Guitar Nashville)and got a heck of a deal on a new NASHVILLE 1000.Of course like all of my dealing with Bobbe, has been great.What I call great is saving MONEY !Love my 1000 Thanks Bobbe!

------------------
www.secgen.net

Jim Cohen

Post by Jim Cohen »

We all get a great deal from Bobbe. A great deal of trouble, a great deal of arguments, a great deal of nonsense, and sometimes even a great deal of great picking. Image
Andy Alford

Post by Andy Alford »

Bobbe gives great deals and imparts the greatest knowledge of steel guitars.When Dr.S.speaks listen and learn.Bobbe knows steel guitars.
Bill Crook

Post by Bill Crook »

Boy, his head is gonna swell to a size 100 if you guys keep saying nice things about him like that !!

Image Image
Ray Jenkins

Post by Ray Jenkins »

He's still uglie!! Image Image ImageRay

------------------
Steeling is still legal in Arizona
Jerry Hayes

Post by Jerry Hayes »

OK, He's a DingleBerry! How's that?
Just kidding Bobbe, we luv you in Virginia too.

------------------
Livin' in the Past and the Future with a 12 string Mooney tuning.

Del Rangel

Post by Del Rangel »

I got a good deal from Bobbe Seymour as well. A shiny new GFI Ultra S-10 loafer. But I don't want to thank him too much. Otherwise he might have to go out and buy new hats. Thanks Mr. Seymour.
Bobbe Seymour

Post by Bobbe Seymour »

Boy! I can see who my friends are! You guys are "redickulolse". But I thank you profusely for your fine taste in steel guitar friends! Count me in on that one. If humor or laughing makes a person live longer, you guys will have to shoot me in a 100 years to get me out of here.
Mr. Wright, I thank you for this posting, does this mean I forgot to charge you for something? Thanks again guys. Steel guitar, the greatest "club" in the world!
Paul Graupp

Post by Paul Graupp »

Image Image Image Image Image!!!
Jody Cameron

Post by Jody Cameron »

Bobbe's great.
slick

Post by slick »

He cant even spell Paddle Steal Geetarist and he iz one.How bout that Seemo???!!!

WAyne
Ziggie

Post by Ziggie »

Bobbe is a good man and a very busy man. I was at his shop a week ago and he was very helpful. Thanks bobbe! The Zigmeister
Paul Graupp

Post by Paul Graupp »

Bobbe: Am I missing Something ? Image

I read everything I see with your name on it and I got here just a little bit before you.

I checked profiles and you have 2000 plus while I have 1300 plus. And Lord knows, I'm always running off at the mouth !! Is there some other place on the Forum that you are posting on and I'm missing what you have to say ?? If so, I need to change something about where I'm reading. I mean, how else will I learn how to spell properly........ Image Image Image Image

Regards, Paul<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Paul Graupp on 08 March 2002 at 12:34 PM.]</p></FONT>
Bobbe Seymour

Post by Bobbe Seymour »

Profiles lie Paul, don't ever trust them! I have only posted three times this year!
J. Silis Humphammer
Rick Garrett

Post by Rick Garrett »

Bobbe is a super guy and a wonderful talent. I recently made a trip to Nashville. One of the high points of my trip was meeting him and of course seeing Brandy. Image I got to hear some really great stories of days gone by in the music business too. A memorable afternoon and a new friend made. All because of the steel guitar. How cool is that!

Rick
Keith Hilton

Post by Keith Hilton »

Bobbe has always been one of my favorite people. I suppose he is best known for the way he plays the intro to, "Stranger In Paradise". He also does a good job on that old Ray Price tune titled, "I Just Destroyed The Van I've Been Living In."<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Keith Hilton on 08 March 2002 at 06:26 PM.]</p></FONT><FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Keith Hilton on 08 March 2002 at 06:28 PM.]</p></FONT>
Reggie Duncan

Post by Reggie Duncan »

Gee, Bobbe! How much did you pay these guys?
You must have offered them a free 3rd string to talk good about you.
Paul Graupp

Post by Paul Graupp »

Yeah, Reggie; he sent me a half dozen brass ball ends and some broken pieces of .011 wire with a drawing showing how to straighten them and rewind them and use them again. Man, friends don't git no better than that !!

Regards, Paul Image Image Image<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Paul Graupp on 08 March 2002 at 11:51 PM.]</p></FONT>
Bud Harger

Post by Bud Harger »

I just bought a new (the newest) Emmons D-10 from Bobbe. What a great, great pleasure it is dealing with a straight-up guy like Bobbe.

I couldn't be happier with the deal, my new friendship with Bobbe Seymour...and a truly awesome guitar.

Bud Harger
CrowBear Schmitt

Post by CrowBear Schmitt »

i know Sizemore can't spell, Him and Mike start up all kinds of jive here.
But he does know quite a bit about them Buds + Emmons + such.
He's also a great picker.
Last but not least, he is a pleasure to do bizness with.
Steel don't regret the Bud i got from SGN Image
Scott Clancy

Post by Scott Clancy »

I just bought three amps, a hilton volume pedal from Bobbie and got a new friendship out of the deal ! :-) It don't get better than that. The stories about the old Nashville are never ending episodes of drama !! He's a cool dude.

------------------
"Money distroys or Food and Music keep it an art and play from your heart".
Tom Hodgin

Post by Tom Hodgin »

Hi Jerry, I know this is a late post reply but I need your help on a 1000...A local dealer here has a new n-1000 and I listened to it with a regular guitar and I didn't hear the bite I needed to hear without turning the settings all the way up...are you getting or can you get your amp to give you that "Webb" T.White sound if you need too..?? maybe a electric guitar and a steel would be two different sounds....that mellow pitch is nice in my music room but on the stage it gets lost in between the fiddles and the lead guitars.....thanks tom hodgin NC..
Donny Hinson

Post by Donny Hinson »

Bobbe is a good guy! He and I had a nice conversation a while back, and he even told me I was a "fine fellow".

Then, later on, I looked up "fine" in the dictionary...and it turns out it means "very small".

What a guy! Image

<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Donny Hinson on 23 March 2002 at 01:43 PM.]</p></FONT>
Kenny Foy

Post by Kenny Foy »

Me and my friend went to Bobbe's this week for the first time. Really a pleasure to meet him and his crew. But what about the deals Bobbe? Image Super nice guy. But what about the deals? Image Hay Bobbe, what you take for that OLD wore out Plowmouth Satellite..Have you give any more consideration to puttin the H-D Bar and Shield on your caps? Really enjoyed our visit and will be back. THanks again for makin our trip. Kenny Ray Steelin away 'N' KY