Sierra D-10 For Sale

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
johnopsg

Sierra D-10 For Sale

Post by johnopsg »

1997 Built Sierra D-10, keyless, Session. Wheeleze case 8 & 7,w/D. Shield's pickups. White Mica, good cond. Some small scratches on the chrome legs.Underside is beautifully detailed, polished, finsihed.
I've experienced extremely long string wear, w/o breakage on the 3rd(G#) string.
One of the best performing guitars I've ever owned/used. $1900., I pay pack, ship & Ins to lower 48.
Colm Chomicky

Post by Colm Chomicky »

Wish I could have gotten a Sierra for that price. This looks like a real fair deal for someone !
steve takacs

Post by steve takacs »

I've seen photos of John's guitar and it's a real good one! John is extremely communicative too. For any question you have, he will fully answer it. steve <font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by steve takacs on 21 April 2005 at 04:03 AM.]</p></FONT>
Howard Tate

Post by Howard Tate »

I'll take the guitar. My wife's birthday is next week and she's buying me a steel for her birthday! Ain't she a jewell?

------------------
Howard, 'Les Paul Recording, Zum S12U, Vegas 400, Boss ME-5, Boss DM-3
http://www.Charmedmusic.com

johnopsg

Post by johnopsg »

The Sierra D-10 has been sold. Thanks to all those who sent notes and asked about this guitar. b0b...a donation will be enroute shortly, thank you. I'd like to thank Howard's wife for this as well!!! JohnO.

------------------
John E. O'Neill