Vintage Squareneck Oahu Acoustic Hawaiian

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Dana Duplan

Vintage Squareneck Oahu Acoustic Hawaiian

Post by Dana Duplan »

Here's a nice one for those wanting a Weissenborn, but without the $$ (like me!).
ca. 1930's Oahu model 65M, all mahogany, with cool checkerboard binding. Has a big 15" wide by 4" deep body, with a solid square neck. Set up with a nut riser as the nut was a bit low when I got it, for my tastes. All original and in excellent condition--no cracks that I can detect, just the normal minor scuffing and lacquer checking. This is the nicest one of these I've seen. Sounds sweet and has good sustain. What appears to be the original soft case is included, also very clean. Should work good with a soundhole pickup if desired. Price is $450 plus shipping. Please call or email for pics.
Thanks,
Dana
760-789-8026
DDuplan@aol.com
James Brown

Post by James Brown »

Please send me a picture. Image
Dana Duplan

Post by Dana Duplan »

Price reduced to $400 plus shipping as I have my eye on an expensive archtop and need to move it quick if possible. This is a good quality guitar in excellent condition, and priced under market value.
Thanks again,
DD
Alan Kirk

Post by Alan Kirk »

This is a very nice looking guitar. Wish I could buy it. Someone will be very happy.

------------------
Dana Duplan

Post by Dana Duplan »

Thanks Alan, yes it is nice, and someone is buying it. bOb, a donation will come your way upon completion of the sale.
Thanks,
Dana