Sho-Bud D-10 Custom Pro II 8X4--SOLD!

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Alan Struthers

Sho-Bud D-10 Custom Pro II 8X4--SOLD!

Post by Alan Struthers »

A 1977 Sho-Bud D-10 Custom Pro II 8X4, serial number 12100, in outstanding condition. Recently professionally serviced. Sounds beautiful. The finish still gleams, and the only flaws are a few shallow bar dents that don't go through the finish.

Comes with a leg bag (not pictured) with a custom Red Dirt case with wheels.

The E9 neck is the Emmons setup, with the E lowers and raises on the left. The C6 neck is pretty standard, with a D on the top.

If you can pick this up, I can sell it without the case (and I'll subtract $200 from the price). I'm in NJ, less than 2 hours drive from either Philadelphia or New York City. However, if I am shipping it, I want to include the case so that it reaches you without damage.

Now $2990 and I'll split the shipping costs with the buyer.
Last edited by Alan Struthers on 3 Nov 2023 4:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Gettin' better . . .
Excel ExSTAR U12, Mullen Royal Precision D-10, Sho-Bud Pro II Custom D10, GFI Student Model, Peavy Nashville 112, Fender Princeton, Gibson RB-3, Gold Tone dobro, Martin D-28, and other stuff
Alan Struthers

photos

Post by Alan Struthers »

Gettin' better . . .
Excel ExSTAR U12, Mullen Royal Precision D-10, Sho-Bud Pro II Custom D10, GFI Student Model, Peavy Nashville 112, Fender Princeton, Gibson RB-3, Gold Tone dobro, Martin D-28, and other stuff
Alan Struthers

more photos

Post by Alan Struthers »

Gettin' better . . .
Alan Struthers

Post by Alan Struthers »

ttt
New Price
Gettin' better . . .
Alan Struthers

Post by Alan Struthers »

Still available.
Gettin' better . . .
Jim Fogarty

Post by Jim Fogarty »

Alan....where in NJ are you? Anywhere near Philly?
Alan Struthers

Post by Alan Struthers »

to the top

I'll post the copedent shortly.
Gettin' better . . .
Justin Shaw

Post by Justin Shaw »

Looks great! Original pickups too, right? Do they need re-winding?
Dave O'Brien

Alans Sho Bud

Post by Dave O'Brien »

Great guitar, great price, great guy!
Dave O'Brien
Emmons D-10, CMI D-10, Fender Deluxe Reverb, PV 112, Fender Pro Reverb
www.myspace.com/daveobrienband
Alan Struthers

Post by Alan Struthers »

Justin said: Looks great! Original pickups too, right? Do they need re-winding?

Justin, thanks for the feedback and your interest. I don't know much about the pickups, but I bought it here on the Forum from the original owner and there was no mention of replacing the pickups. In my opinion (and of course yours may differ), it sounds good so I believe there is no need for rewinding the pickups.
Gettin' better . . .
Alan Struthers

copedent

Post by Alan Struthers »

I am still trying to attach my copedent to this ad, but so far, I have been unsuccessful. If anyone wants it, please contact me and I can message it to your cell phone.
Gettin' better . . .
Alan Struthers

copedent

Post by Alan Struthers »

Since I am having difficulty posting the copedent, here is a brief description.

The E9 neck has the Emmons setup for pedals A, B, and C. The left knees raise and lower the Es (the LKR provides the lowering).

The C6 neck has the D for the first string (obviously, you could change this).
Gettin' better . . .
Chris Templeton

Post by Chris Templeton »

The limitations of the changer can be a problem if one wants more changes.
Excel 3/4 Pedal With An 8 String Hawaiian Neck, Tapper (10 string with a raised fretboard to fret with fingers), Single neck Fessenden 3/5
Gaetan Demers

still guitar

Post by Gaetan Demers »

Hi! if the guitar is still for sale give me a shout thanks my name is Gaetan at 9786883395