Fender Lap Steel for Sale

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Rodney Ramsey

Fender Lap Steel for Sale

Post by Rodney Ramsey »

I have fifties era Fender non-pedal steel with case. Great shape. I bought it a couple years ago off e-bay but just don't have the practical application anymore to hang onto it. Got my new Mullen G2 awhile back and concentrating on it. Also have a 1975 MSA double 10 that I replaced with the Mullen. Don t know if pics went through. If any interest I can be reached at rodneydramsey@gmail.com. I am in Greenville, tx about 50 miles east of Dallas.

Michael Miller

Post by Michael Miller »

Is this a sale or an auction?
Stephen Cowell

Post by Stephen Cowell »

Michael Miller wrote:Is this a sale or an auction?
Looks like the switch has a problem. Also, looks like they're trying to get around the normal Forum process, including a donation after the sale.

This is the wrong place to post this. Please post it in Steel Guitars For Sale. Also, more pictures are necessary. Please include a price... not a fan of auctions on the Forum.
New FB Page: Lap Steel Licks And Stuff: https://www.facebook.com/groups/195394851800329
Dave Mudgett

Post by Dave Mudgett »

I moved to For Sale: Steel Guitars. Anything for sale belongs in the applicable For Sale section.

Most people will appreciate more pictures and a price, but they're not compulsory. However, I think the old motto - Tell More, Sell More - applies.

It is customary (and very much appreciated) for sellers to tip the forum 2.5% if item(s) are sold here. But the specific policies regarding For Sale items are here - https://steelguitarforum.com/agree.html
Tony Oresteen

Post by Tony Oresteen »

What is the asking price?
Tony
Newnan, GA

Too many guitars, not enough time to play
'72 Sho-Bud 6139 '71 Sho-Bud 6140
'82 Sho-Bud 6160 '73 Sho-Bud 6138
'71 Marlen 210
'78 Fender Stringmaster T8 black '70??? Fender Champ Lap Steel