Complete Rig - guitar/amp/seat/VP Price REDUCED

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Jack Stoner

Complete Rig - guitar/amp/seat/VP Price REDUCED

Post by Jack Stoner »

I'm no longer playing, at 85, and selling out as one "turn key" package. No parting out. Fixed price of $4000 -NO Haggling as this is not a must sell for $$ situation.

Items in package:

GFI Ultra Keyless SD-10 (S-10 with pad as GFI calls it). 3 and 5 Emmons setup with tunable splits on strings 5,6,10. Lawrence 710 pickup. Purchased new Dec 2021 (from Billy Cooper's) and only played out at Church one time. Has less than 6 or 7 hours total playing time. Includes custom Studio Slips padded cover.

Quilter Travis Toy 12 clone amp. Exact same equipment just not badged as TT-12. Quilter TB202 amp, Quilter Blockdock 12HD speaker cabinet with cover and Eminence TT12 speaker. Bought new in fall of 2012 and speaker is not broke in yet.

Steelers Choice sidekick seat with back. No power strip. Includes custom Studio Slips "clamshell" cover.

Hilton volume pedal with attached power supply (standard height).

Also included, guitar cords and what SIT strings I have.

NO SHIPPING! Must be picked up in Kansas City, MO. (Estimate saving at least $300 in shipping).
Last edited by Jack Stoner on 8 Nov 2023 6:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
GFI Ultra Keyless S-10 with pad (Black of course) TB202 amp, Hilton VP, Steelers Choice sidekick seat, SIT Strings (all for sale as package)
Cakewalk by Bandlab and Studio One V4.6 pro DAWs, MOTU Ultralite MK5 recording interface unit
Dwight Tucker

Dobro effects pedal

Post by Dwight Tucker »

Dobro effects pedal. Jack do you still have it ? Let me know.
Chris Harwood

Post by Chris Harwood »

Jack...do you really have to sell it? I think musical instruments are some of the nicest things to look at and if you have the room, to have it set up, even if you don't play anymore. Unless you just catagorize it as another "material object", it would be hard to part with a good friend.
Good luck with your choices.
Jack Stoner

Re: Dobro effects pedal

Post by Jack Stoner »

Dwight Tucker wrote:Dobro effects pedal. Jack do you still have it ? Let me know.
Dwight, yes but won't consider selling it unless the whole system sells.
GFI Ultra Keyless S-10 with pad (Black of course) TB202 amp, Hilton VP, Steelers Choice sidekick seat, SIT Strings (all for sale as package)
Cakewalk by Bandlab and Studio One V4.6 pro DAWs, MOTU Ultralite MK5 recording interface unit
Dwight Tucker

Dobro pedal

Post by Dwight Tucker »

Ok let me know. Definitely interested. I like first dibs on it.

Thanks Jack,
Dwight
Jack Stoner

Post by Jack Stoner »

Price reduced to giveaway/best/final price of $4000.