Free ZB pull rod

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Jerry Dragon

Free ZB pull rod

Post by Jerry Dragon »

I thought I had sold all my rods. I found one in my truck. I have had it in there for years now and keep thinking I have to give this to some one who needs it. I am not sure where it is now in the truck but I think it is there. It is a shorter one, maybe eight inches total, with the turnbuckle and two rods. I figured if anyone wanted it for free it might light a fire under my butt to find it pack it and ship it. If anyone wants it in the lower 48 give me a shoutout and it is yours. Email me at the following.
dragonworks1@comcast.net

I don't come here that often.
A FATE WORSE THAN LIFE
Jerry Dragon

Post by Jerry Dragon »

It has been claimed, that was quick, now if I can find it lol.
A FATE WORSE THAN LIFE
Dave Mudgett

Post by Dave Mudgett »

Jerry wrote -
The original thread had been closed so I can't post this there. I put the rod in an envelope and two stamps on it and sent it out. Well, it came back for not enough postage. I will have to repackage it and send it again. If whoever it was that asked for it (The rod is in my truck again at the moment) reads this, I will send it again.
Sorry about that.
I have re-opened this thread to maintain continuity.
Jerry Dragon

Post by Jerry Dragon »

Dave Mudgett wrote:Jerry wrote -
The original thread had been closed so I can't post this there. I put the rod in an envelope and two stamps on it and sent it out. Well, it came back for not enough postage. I will have to repackage it and send it again. If whoever it was that asked for it (The rod is in my truck again at the moment) reads this, I will send it again.
Sorry about that.
I have re-opened this thread to maintain continuity.
Thank you. I will have it sent out sometime this week. I am retired and don't like leaving the property.
A FATE WORSE THAN LIFE
Jerry Dragon

Post by Jerry Dragon »

Well, I finally remembered it was in my truck and stopped at the post office. They put the return to sender stickers over the address. I tried peeling them off but they took the address with them and I can't read it. Murphy's law. So, I need an address again or someone new to send this to. Sorry. Email me at
dragonworks1@comcast.net
A FATE WORSE THAN LIFE