Quilter Tone Block 202 with custom Frontliner style cabinet

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Bryce Van Parys

Quilter Tone Block 202 with custom Frontliner style cabinet

Post by Bryce Van Parys »

This is an almost new amplifier that I used on two gigs and practice at home. I bought a carrying case to go with it. The cabinet is a copy of the front liner 2×8 inch cabinet they used to make. It has the same dimensions and twin Celestian TF1808 8 inch speakers. The cabinet was custom made by a local maker, so it’s on the same dimensions and accept the tone block as a dock as shown in pictures. The speakers tilt up 130°, so it gives you a good full spectrum with it sitting on the ground. Don’t let their size for you, this has plenty of guts and clarity for an E9 live with a good solid band volume. With these Amps, those that know, know. And after gigging these 8 inches I never would see the reason to have a 12+” for an E9. Unfortunately, chronic back problems have made me pause my steel playing and go back to what I know best which is the bass.

New each item would retail $699 each (amp/cab). I’ll sell the cab for $300, amp for $475 with case. Bundled $700. Free shipping continental USA

Image [/img]
Bryce
Mullen Royal Precision SD10, Fender Deluxe 8 string

Double bass, G&L SB2 electric bass, Stratocaster, Telecaster, Les Paul, Martin D18GE,
Pete Bailey

Post by Pete Bailey »

Hey Bryce, I'm interested in this package deal. I will email you later this AM.
Bob Tuttle

Post by Bob Tuttle »

PM sent
Bryce Van Parys

Post by Bryce Van Parys »

Package sold locally. Sorry to those that missed out. I saw a couple used 202s on Reverb though
Bryce
Mullen Royal Precision SD10, Fender Deluxe 8 string

Double bass, G&L SB2 electric bass, Stratocaster, Telecaster, Les Paul, Martin D18GE,
Dave Mudgett

Post by Dave Mudgett »

Bryce Van Parys wrote:
Amp and cab sold. Please remove

Are you still taking donations through PayPal as before?

Bryce
I believe so, but you should email admin@steelguitarforum.com if you have any questions about this.

BTW, no need to start a separate thread to say you've sold something on another thread.