Leg Tips std. 5/8 in.

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Jerry Overstreet

Leg Tips std. 5/8 in.

Post by Jerry Overstreet »

5/8 in. i.d. fit most adjustable leg inserts. SS washer installed for corrosion resistance and punch out protection. These are the ones I use and like....much like the old Sho~Bud type. HD Rubber with nice thick pad, not plastic.

The cost has gone up but I'm sticking to my original offer of $4 ea. less than 4 or $15 set of 4 + postage.... as long as I can. First class mail has gone up too, but @ $5, postage is still OK for many regions. Remote locations, west coast might be a buck or 2 more. Please write for quote.

I don't paypal so I prefer money order, but check will work too.

Please contact my PM feature for more details.
Jerry Overstreet

If your guitar has the common telescoping mic stand style legs with 5/8 in. inserts, these will fit your guitar.
Jerry Overstreet

Tip when replacing your old leg tips with these. They are a little taller than the tapered style or your old ones of this type.

When installing these new ones on guitars that attach the pedal bar with sliding clamps, be sure the tips bottom out on the telescoping leg insert and don't deform against the pedal rack.

You will need to loosen up your pedal bar clamps, and extend the insert enough so there is adequate length for the leg tips to bottom out against the washers inside, then re-tighten the clamps. This may raise your guitar a skosh but should only be 1/8 in. or less.

The leg tips are not meant to support the pedal bar. That will squash the leg tips and reduce their useful life.

That's the job of the pedal bar clamps.

Be sure your pedal rack is up tight against the knurled adjusters and tighten the clamps down good.

Still have a few if interested.