'77 Sho-Bud LDG (Price Lowered)

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Ron Bryson

'77 Sho-Bud LDG (Price Lowered)

Post by Ron Bryson »

I'm going to let this one go..
When I bought this guitar it was in far worse shape cosmetically that it is presently. Every screw, finger, spring and all components of this guitar were cleaned, polished, adjusted and lubricated. I then ordered the extended linkage from Michael Yahl to move the knee levers back toward the player to be more ergonomically friendly. His machine work is impeccable. The dust catcher fret board was replaced, and currently it has a True Tone pickup, I'll include the original pickup, embroidered cover,

Image and fret board if wanted. From the serial number, I'd estimate a summer of '77 build date.
This guitar plays wonderfully, and sounds like it should. The cabinet is still dark green, the lighting gives it a brownish cast, and I'd rate it at a 8.7 out of 10. All of the bright work is in excellent condition.
I would rather not ship since they tell me not to lift stuff like Sho-Buds anymore, however I would be agreeable to meeting a buyer within a reasonable distance. I would welcome anyone to come and play it and decide, some of you have done that in the past with favorable results.
$3,850 picked up at Bonifay, Fl. or will work out a meet. Final price reduction..
Ron Bryson

Post by Ron Bryson »

See revision
Mike May

Sho Bud

Post by Mike May »

E-mail sent.
Ron Bryson

Post by Ron Bryson »

ttt
Brendan Mullins

Post by Brendan Mullins »