Peavey Session 115 Brand New!!!

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Peewee Charles

Peavey Session 115 Brand New!!!

Post by Peewee Charles »

This literally, has been used for a couple
Sessions..It is brand new…I am moving and cleaning out my music room….
…The Session 115 combo amp is a highly roadworthy and very lightweight solid state design with concessions for pedal steel, lap steel, fiddle, ukulele, banjo, accordion, or whatever application you may need for clean and honest reproduction of any musical instrument. The Session 115 was meticulously voiced using basic and proven Peavey pedal steel amp designs into a 500W stereo beast (250W with internal 15" Neodymium 1501-4 Black Widow speaker) that works equally well for a variety of instruments. The result is an extremely versatile amplifier that is capable of capturing the sounds of Peavey steel guitar amps that so many pedal steel players have clung to as a standard for over 50 years!!!

….List price $1799. Selling for $1000. US plus shipping. A great deal for a brand new amp with so many features….Sold home & moving to new place Dec 1st..no more grass cutting and snow shovelling lol and need to clear out a few things..I have 2 112’s and a Telonics I use for recording….Thanks for looking. Ed
Www.thewesternswingauthority.com