WTB my old EXCEL d10

Post here if you're looking for something special
Larry Lenhart

WTB my old EXCEL d10

Post by Larry Lenhart »

I cant remember who purchased my old EXCEL D10 in December, 2020. On the outside chance they still have it and are willing to part with it, I would like to buy it back...it was a great steel...I just had some financial issues during Covid. SEnd me a PM...thanks in advance

Here is a picture of it :)

Zum Encore, Pedalmaster D10, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, 1976 Ibanez, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, Boss Kamatra 100, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp
Larry Lenhart

Post by Larry Lenhart »

Just a bump for this WTB...I know I sold it to a fellow forum member in December 2020,,,its odd that I dont have any record of the buyer...I have searched emails, etc and came up with nothing...its an outside chance that I will ever find it, but worth a shot I reckon ! :) Thanks for reading this.
Last edited by Larry Lenhart on 28 Sep 2023 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zum Encore, Pedalmaster D10, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, 1976 Ibanez, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, Boss Kamatra 100, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp
Bill McCloskey

Post by Bill McCloskey »

was it Marty Broussard? He expressed interest when you sold it. https://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtop ... =excel+d10
Check out my latest video: My Biggest Fears Learning Steel at 68: https://youtu.be/F601J515oGc
Larry Lenhart

Post by Larry Lenhart »

Bill
Nope, it wasnt him,,,I contracted him already.

I had quite a bit of correspondence on it at the time, and I have contracted those folks, and they all said nope.

Thanks for your efforts !
ken collins

excel

Post by ken collins »

Hi Larry.You sold it to me and I no longer have it. I tried to buy it back for a friend but it's not for sale. Ken Collins
Larry Lenhart

Post by Larry Lenhart »

Ahhh yes, i remember that now...you even drove up to Ponca City to buy it ! Okie dokie, well I can put that thought to rest !
Thanks Ken for posting your reply !