{{Sold}}FENDER DUAL 8 PROFESSIONAL (Blonde) FOR SALE - $1500

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Adam Nero

{{Sold}}FENDER DUAL 8 PROFESSIONAL (Blonde) FOR SALE - $1500

Post by Adam Nero »

Bought this off the forum maybe 7-8 years ago. Played maybe a dozen shows with it but absolutely babied it the entire time. Very good vintage condition. Letting go of it because I’m just not playing shows much anymore and with my other D8, its finally feeling like I have more than I need. So I hope this’ll go somewhere good.

Pickups sound good. I’ve recorded direct recently with no issues and I just plugged it in. Any other questions please PM me.

$1500 plus shipping. No trades, please.

**Main thing to note is the pictures original hardshell case works. It’s kept this guitar safe. However, someone with more skills/patience than I have would need to fit it with a new handle as the original leather one, basically disintegrated and fell off. So I’ve just been tucking the whole thing under my arm and that works for me.**
Last edited by Adam Nero on 14 Oct 2023 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
2 cheap dobros, several weird old lap steels, and one lifelong ticket to ride on the pedal steel struggle bus.
Adam Nero

Post by Adam Nero »

Currently working out details of a sale. Will update when final. Feel free to pm if you’d like to “get in line” but pending deal feels solid.
2 cheap dobros, several weird old lap steels, and one lifelong ticket to ride on the pedal steel struggle bus.
Adam Nero

Post by Adam Nero »

This one’s sold and heading to Oregon early next week!