PSA: Eminence sold recently-PF drivers being discontinued

Steel guitar amplifiers, effects, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Sylvan Williams

PSA: Eminence sold recently-PF drivers being discontinued

Post by Sylvan Williams »

I stumbled on the news that Eminence was recently sold to Italian company B&C. Not sure if it's related, but quite a few SKUs are being discontinued, including the PF350 and PF400. The TT models appear to have survived for now

Discontinued items are on sale right now, probably until they're gone: https://eminence.com/collections/discon ... w-out-sale

Sylvan
Jerry Overstreet

Post by Jerry Overstreet »

Ah Man! Say it ain't so! Eminence has been a local enterprise just up the road from me for 50+ yrs. I know Mr. Gault passed away a few yrs. ago. I'm sorry they're selling out, if indeed that is the case.
Don Mogle

Post by Don Mogle »

Their website leaves a lot to be desired. I just registered but now cannot log in due to unrecognized password or email. :mrgreen:

It looks like you cannot go directly to Eminence but have to go through dealers. Is anyone else able to get directly into the website? I'm interested in the Wheelhouse 150s. If anyone knows what the sale price is on these, please let me know.

Thanks
Last edited by Don Mogle on 29 Sep 2023 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Larry Dering

Post by Larry Dering »

That's a shame. I hope they can still produce quality speakers at the original location. Seems like every buy out involves a move later on.
Jerry Overstreet

discontinued price list

Post by Jerry Overstreet »

https://eminence.com/collections/discon ... w-out-sale
Same link Sylvan posted. You should be able to see the prices by clicking on this link.

looks like the Wheelhouse 150 is $209
Don Mogle

Closeouts of Eminence Speakers

Post by Don Mogle »

Yes, I saw that Jerry after going back in a few times.

Here's the problem: that's no closeout deal. This what they sell for anywhere. I was looking for a closeout price which I thought would be a significant drop from the normal price you can buy them on Ebay or Reverb.
Sylvan Williams

Post by Sylvan Williams »

Don Mogle wrote:Their website sucks! Tried to register and now cannot log in due to unrecognized password or email. :mrgreen:
Pretty sure a login is only for dealers/distributors, Don. I posted the link just to show all the discontinued items

I purchased my PF350 last year from Stewart-McDonald FWIW