5 microphones SOLD

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Herb Steiner

5 microphones SOLD

Post by Herb Steiner »

Hey guys
I've got 4 Shure low impedance microphones and one Sennheiser mic I want to part with.

Three SM57 mics and one SM58. Included are two mic cables. Typically the SM57 is used for instruments and the SM58 is used for vocals, but either serves equally well in bandstand or home studio situations.

$100 plus shipping and Paypal for all of it.

Also one Sennheiser e600 silver microphone, with mic stand clip. Excellent guitar amp mic. $50 plus S&PP
Last edited by Herb Steiner on 23 Sep 2023 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
My rig: Infinity and Telonics.

Son, we live in a world with walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with steel guitars. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg?
Wayne Drummond

Post by Wayne Drummond »

What a deal!!! Thanks!!! I would love to have it. Please message me with details including shipping to Covington, GA 30014. I can do Paypal or however you would like to manage payment.
Bob Tuttle

Post by Bob Tuttle »

Hi Herb. I'll take the microphones. PM me with the total.
Thanks.
Herb Steiner

Post by Herb Steiner »

Hey Bob, good hearing from you again! I'll come up with a total and get back to you by PM.

Son, we live in a world with walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with steel guitars. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg?
Herb Steiner

Post by Herb Steiner »

Microphones sold, please close thread.