Post by Ken Metcalf »

One more happy tapper and I like the tap tempo. LOL
Great unit
https://sanantoniosteelguitarassoc.com/
MSA 12 String E9th/B6th Universal
Little Walter PF-89.
Richard Sinkler

Post by Richard Sinkler »

I got one a couple of weeks ago. I run it in my effects loop with a TRS plug in the input with 2 TS plugs in the effects loop. I think the sounds are awesome. I like being able to selectively turn each effect on and off by pushing buttons. I had been using a Zoom MS50G for reverb and delay. I had one patch for just reverb and one for delay and reverb. To switch, I had to press the menu button, turn the knob to the patch I wanted, press the button to confirm. It'll be nice to just push a button or two. I sometimes will add delay for a certain spot in a song. With the Zoom, I would sometimes be late for the part. The parameters are also adjustable on the fly. Important!
Carter D10 8p/8k, Dekley S10 3p/4k C6 setup,Regal RD40 Dobro, NV400, NV112 . Playing for 53 years and still counting.
Kevin Mincke

Firmware

Post by Kevin Mincke »

Walker Owsley wrote:Jumping in here late to say that I just bought a Nux Atlantic and am returning it. After a few hours of playing through it, it started cutting out and resetting after only a few seconds of use. I read on here and elsewhere that a firmware update would solve the issue, so I tried doing that. It didn't solve the issue. It was a cool pedal while it lasted! And not everyone has the issue I did, so it's probably just inconsistent.
Walter, try updating the firmware. A friend has one and that corrected his problems.